Reviews for Severed Ties
woooooooooooow
what a mess what a mess
and poor Emma , for once
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
I just have to say, that an apology shouldn't cut it, if someone beat me up like that, well they would no longer be on my radar. And a romantic relationship with them later on would be out of the question. Jed is going to have to do a complete 180 if he ever wants to redeem himself in my eyes, even then I'd still be iffy about him. I don't like when people get drunk:/ they think it excuses any bad actions that might have happened when their intoxicated. Quite frankly I don't think people should engage in things that will make them unable to control themselves. Good gosh I'm sorry this review is turning into a rant on drunk people. I'm just gonna end it right here. Cant wait to find out more about Emma's past.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Can I punch Jed? Pretty please? It makes me so mad how they treat the peasants, like their just pawns useful when a war is about to happen and they need to even out the numbers. The least they could do is train them for times like these. What Jed deserves is a good *** whooping, so far I don't see much of a difference between him and his father.
Batterbo chapter 45 . 2/13/2013
Congratulations and thank you, this was just what I needed :)

There are just 2 things I would like to point out- 1. Several times, you mix up the names of Marynor and Noran
2. people are hanged, curtains are hung, don't ask why, it just is ((shrugs))

Bo
NinjaBaconShallRule chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
I feel like this is very rushed and it is confusing me
Acts.of.Whimsy chapter 45 . 3/19/2010
*internal fangirl scream* :D Okay, so I started reading this story in the hopes that I'd be able to use the theme of war in literature as support for my English paper. And then I got sucked in after Chapter 2. I haven't been able to stop reading until now. Very well done! I've enjoyed this extremely; I think you did an excellent job. I loved your story very much, and it'll definitely help me finish my paper. Thank you for such a great read!

~.Whimsy
Nicki BluIs chapter 45 . 7/14/2009
YAY! Omg! I can't believe it's over! I am so super proud of you! I know how hard you worked on it so I'm glad you finished it! And look how many ppl love it! You should totally give yourself a pat on the back :)

Nicki
Phantomofthenight110 chapter 45 . 7/13/2009
YA! I am so sad! But yet so happy at the same time! And I can't believe this is the end! It makes me sad that I will not be notified that you have posted a new chapter for this story! It seems that my life has been revolved around trying to read and review it every time you update!

But I have to say well done! I really can see this as a novel, you have a talent with the plot lines, and can seem to make it end happily ever after after all! Great job, and this chapter made me happy in the sense they finally ended up together! Possibly a sequel will come with Katherine finding love? Maybe? Or Angela? Great job, and though a little more to the chapter would've been something (since it was the last one and all *tear*) but you have really brought this story to life for me and I can't wait to read any new material that you come up with!

Great job BFPFF! Many more stories and reviews in the future!

Maybe a possible dual author story in the future? I am having trouble with the bandit story in how I should go about doing it, so insight?

Well, congratulations once more, and this really has to be one of the longest reviews I have ever done! But I have to express the cogratualations that you are due! Until the next review! :)

Phantomofthenight110 :)
degrees-of-rambling chapter 45 . 7/13/2009
sigh... aww i have warm fuzzies inside now. good ending. its the kind my mom would enjoy. complete. :) coolness... you make me feel inadequate when it comes to writing because you have consistently updated your story. where i've left most of mine sitting around. actually whats worse is that i'll write them on paper and then not type them. mayhaps someday i shall type again. and i actually did start writing again so its all gud. Awesome 'possum... so... what's next for marynoran?
AlreadyGone chapter 45 . 7/13/2009
Hahaha, I loved that one part at the end, "Shut up."

] ] ]

I could totally imagine that ending conversation, haha ]

One little thing though...

When it says that 'I beamed and threw myself into his arms,' it seems like she should have a different reaction to his words. Maybe like, a 'wha-oh, my God!' or something like that then she puts her hand over her open mouth, THEN beams and thows herself into his arms.

It just seems a little rough to me, I can't imagine it without something before it.

Other than that, I think it would have been better if Katherine had slapped Emma before she knew what was going on, like a bitch-slap, that would have been good ]

Anyways!

I really really liked it though and I'm sad it's over. It is a very adorable ending though! ] ] ]

(Oh, big review, be proud!, tehe)

-Grace
Phantomofthenight110 chapter 44 . 7/10/2009
AH, omg omg omg omg omg! aah! you have to continue with the next chapter! ah! i am dying to know what is going to happen! which is reason for the flustered thoughts, and the sensibility side trying to congratulate you on another brilliant chapter and can't believe that his father had come, and everything that he was suggesting to! YES! brilliant! please please please continue! I am begging you! I am abou to go into caridaic arrest for anticipation! jk :) but great job and update soon!
Nicki BluIs chapter 44 . 7/6/2009
omg omg! i wonder what's gonna happen! Don't be stupid Jed! Listen to ur heart! *Bites nails in anticipation*

Nicki :P
degrees-of-rambling chapter 44 . 7/6/2009
muahahaha! exactly! and who says a generals daughter can't marry a prince in order to bring peace right?
AlreadyGone chapter 44 . 7/6/2009
hm...that's strange, and a little random, but so is life.

I don't see why his father would...I don't know. But he does make a good point at the end there, hopefully Jed with think, REALLY HARD, about what he said and realize a few things ]]]

-Grace