Reviews for Severed Ties
AlreadyGone chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
I love Emma, and her attitude, she's great

I like long chapters...short chapters are completely fine too, as long as it's a chapter, I don't care.

how do you update so quickly?

~grace~
May Elizabeth chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
This chapter was really good. I enjoyed reading it, and found it amusing and cute.
AlreadyGone chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
great chapters! I think this will get interesting with where the story has gone but I personally would've told my family but then they would convince me not to go.

most of the time I thought of Pirates of the Caribbian when Elizabeth was on with the ship of men, like Emma going into war

Don't ask why I just did okay?

great job!

May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This is pretty well-writtened and so far makes a very good story. Kudos! :D Hmm...For a title...The Hidden Secret...or The Deadly Secret...or The Secret of Maynor. Hope this helps.
helixdown chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
Interesting, as always i'm really enjoying this story. Its getting harder and harder to review because frankly, i can only say it's incredible once before it gets repetitive. Well, love the chapter, and update soon!
helixdown chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
Hm, this'll be interesting. I wonder how Emma will deal with the fact that she's going to have to swordfight. Well, another great chapter, and i shall continue onwards!
AlreadyGone chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
great job...i'm still thinking of a title but nothing has come to mind...

Maybe...Warriors of Marynor?

Idk, I'll think about it

helixdown chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Ugh! I can't believe i didn't anticipate the two meeting in this chapter! Well, it was a great update once again, and i really enjoyed it. Looks like the action is starting up already, so that's good. So far this story is going along very smoothly, usually i'm not much for medieval fantasy, but you know, i really enjoy reading this so thanks alot. Keep up the good work and update soon! (Oh, and Charlie's Angel if you would like)
helixdown chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Well you updated! Good to hear! This chapter seemed shorter than the rest, but i enjoyed it nonetheless. I'm really looking forward to how this will turn out, but hopefully she's not sentenced to death or anything right? No, that would be too harsh. Well, i guess i'll just have to see.
Serenity Takaishi chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Um... i thought she said she didn't know who she was? Or maybe, i probably just read it wrong! haha, sorry. there was only that bit that confused me, everything else was pretty perdect. .

and i liked the describing, and you opened it very well. :] nice job
helixdown chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Great chapter, just like the last one, and i love your characters. I really hope the two eventually meet, it's just a great way of compiling a story. Well then, keep up the good work, and update soon!
helixdown chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Well i really like this story! Honestly i do! This is great, and i will continue reading, however seeming as though you are so desperate for reviews, i would like to invite you to my reviews forum. Simply go to my profile page, and click on my forums at the top of the page. It's simply a way to help people get reviews, hopefully you'll exploit it to your heart's content.
AlreadyGone chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
I really like this story but need to read more to help you with a title. I really like it and I can imagine it all in my head, great job.

update soon!

Kissing Concrete chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
good good. this is so cool, i can see all the corrections you made! it is flowing so much better.
Kissing Concrete chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
yay! you posted it! i definitely noticed the changes- especially with Joshua and his wife. lots more description, better character development. you are setting the stage!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10