Reviews for Severed Ties
degrees-of-rambling chapter 43 . 6/29/2009
WHAT? NO! You can't! please tell me you're not going to because the only thing i see right now is jed and emma having an affair for the rest of their lives. At least you're not killing them off like shakespeare. unless... you are going to... NO! WRITE MOAR! this is suspenseful!
Phantomofthenight110 chapter 43 . 6/29/2009
Wow! First off I have to say that I love it! Great job in her emotions in trying to figure out how to tell her father about her other family, but to me it seemed it could've went a little deeper into what she thought with Katherine, and how mixed up she felt about Jed. Glad you didn't have them busted yet! I can't wait to see what you have in store! This is going to be interesting when the wedding comes the next day! What will happen? I guess I will have to wait and find out.
AlreadyGone chapter 43 . 6/26/2009
aw, I feel so bad for them! It's probably killing them!

It's so sad but so cute in it's own kind of twisted way if you think about it...

Update soon please.

I must be crazy. It's 12:26 in the morning and I'm still on the computer, hehe. I'm glad I saw you updated though, that made me happy! ]

Phantomofthenight110 chapter 42 . 6/22/2009
I WANT MORE!

Forgive me and not reviewing when you had posted! Summer has been crazy with the campouts and etc, that it has been hard to find time to get online to review since we only have one computer!

wow! What a change of events! Hopefully Emma and Jed can find a way to get back together! Maybe Katherine will have a heart and just give up Jed because of his attitude? I dont know, but I can't wait to read what you have in store next! Becuase I doubt either of them could live with each other knowing the choice they made took them away from the other, and forever in a binding way like the marriage! Please update soon! I absolutely love your story and can't wait to read more!
AlreadyGone chapter 42 . 6/19/2009
Aw, I feel so bad!

She's a daughter too, why don't the two of them get married?

gr...

teehee ]

update soon!
AlreadyGone chapter 41 . 6/12/2009
This seems like every arranged marriage you see on TV. Either the boy or girl won't shut up and is all flattered and the other is like, "Oh my God, get me out of this." Hehe. Classic ]

Great job! Update soon!

Casfar chapter 41 . 6/11/2009
Aw! Man.

That's practically all I have to say, this is ridiculous. You'd think marrying the General's daughter of Noran would settle the peace with Marynor too. I know for sure this can't last, it's not right. Ew, Katherine. Haha
Casfar chapter 40 . 6/2/2009
Ohh maan, I can't believe Emma let Jed marry Lord Edgar's daughter, that's some crap, yo.. then acting like they have nothing special between one another. Pshh.
AlreadyGone chapter 40 . 5/31/2009
oh my GOD! You have to update soon or I'm going to die!

EEP!

...that's all I have to say ]
Phantomofthenight110 chapter 39 . 5/27/2009
Sorry I haven't been around to review! Graduation, the party and everything has taken me away from getting on and checking for updates and I apologize! For I greatly love awaiting to read any new chapter from this beautiful story!

I love how this is progressing so far, and the peace agreement/statement was something that seemed expected but unexpected. But I hope that what the true reason for fighting between the two citites is more than just survival. Possilbly a twist or something?

But this chapter was a little confusing. What did Emma do? And why is she now in a dark room? One could only presume that she has been locked away, and for what? Did she turn herself in? Why give her life and happiness? What could it do?

Please update soon! The questions and wait to see what will happen is unbearable!

Until next chapter (which I hope to get to read soon and review) happy writing!
AlreadyGone chapter 39 . 5/24/2009
aw... [
Casfar chapter 39 . 5/23/2009
Oh my goodness, I wonder what is happening.
degrees-of-rambling chapter 38 . 5/16/2009
... What?... no... gasp!... actually on second thought the terms of the peace agreement arent half bad. (they would probably rule better then a certain king of marynor cough cough.)
Casfar chapter 38 . 5/16/2009
Damn, that must be an extremely huge decision for Jeb; exchanging peace for Marynor.. it's not like his father has been ruling well anyways. Gah! Hopefully they'll accept, I'm just anticipating how his father will react, if he even lives to breathe a word.
AlreadyGone chapter 38 . 5/16/2009
Well, Randolph has some anger issues, lol

I like this and I would very much like it if you updated soon.

150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »