Reviews for Severed Ties
AlreadyGone chapter 37 . 5/11/2009
aw!
Phantomofthenight110 chapter 37 . 5/11/2009
Ah! omg you have to update soon now! I dont think I can take the suspense! Great chapter, but it could've been longer! Great job though and please please PLEASE! update soon!
Casfar chapter 37 . 5/10/2009
Man, took me the longest time I think to read all the chapters up to date and this is about the first action/adventure sort of story that I've read on here and I find it interesting. It must suck to live on both sides and almost not be accepted, but I'm sure through all the turmoil they'll have a happy little ending, at least for some time.
Phantomofthenight110 chapter 36 . 5/5/2009
Wow,(so be prepared this is going to be long!) I am so glad that Seth didn't die, but the whole medical tent was a big question, why would they have one? At that time period it might've been acceptable to have just a man who knew enough general stitching or something to try and help. I don't think Medical tents came into use unless it was a really planned out or huge battle. But prove me wrong if you must. That section just confused me. And if there was such a huge fight going on when Seth was hurt, why didn't he try and struggle against everyone trying to fight his way over to a clear area where the men who were bleeding or wounded were? Or have Jed see more people trying to get the wounded out of the way? Though Jed's actions and thoughts were perfect in his trying to figure out what was wrong and how to go about trying to help Seth, I think a little bit more drowned out or a single chapter in trying to help him, and then going on to a new chapter when Emma arrives after he has accepted Seth would be alright would've been nice. But I am not the author, you are, and I just love this story! Like any other reader of a work of fiction you feel like you should own part of the characters, and it is easy to try and let authors know on this site just what you want to happen! :) But good job, and I can't wait to see what will happen next! Keep up the good work!
degrees-of-rambling chapter 36 . 5/3/2009
O_O

_
AlreadyGone chapter 36 . 5/3/2009
When I saw your update, I was like, YUS!

Mary looked at me and said, "What?"

I answered sheepishly, "update."

She just rolled her eyes at me, hehe ]

YAY! Emma's back and they're both together! Well, not necessarily under the best circumstances, but YAY!

update soon!

-Grace
Phantomofthenight110 chapter 35 . 4/28/2009
YES! I AM SO INTRIQUED! Please please please update soon! I can't wait to see what will happen! The only critism I could give is that I wish the argument lasted a little longer of why she should or should not go. But please update soon! :) Great Job!
AlreadyGone chapter 35 . 4/26/2009
omg, yay! If it goes the way I want it to, she'll see Jed again!

Yus!

Update son!

-Graciella
Nicki BluIs chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
Hehe. I almost forgot why I loved this story in the first place. But your amazing fans reminded me: I love it cuz it's awesome.

I'm so glad this story is so well recieved. I'm super proud of your work :)

Nicki :P
degrees-of-rambling chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
hahaha... she probably seems a little insane right now. Oh and it is different with her going. very different
Phantomofthenight110 chapter 34 . 4/24/2009
No! Please dont let Seth die! Though there are a thousand different possibilites rolling through my mind in how you could prevent it from happening, but it would definatley bring Jed and Emma together if Seth's last wish was for the two of them to live life for him, or for them to follow out for peace and stay together or something like that. Or make it more meaning full, to have Emma there if Seth does die, but however you write it, it should be amazing! Good chapter, a lot of imagery here, and good words describing Jed and his fights, going into what it happening, but not every gory bloody detail! :) Good chapter, and bring on 35! :) good job!
degrees-of-rambling chapter 34 . 4/21/2009
Noes!
AlreadyGone chapter 34 . 4/20/2009
OH NO!

SETH!

OMG!

Yeah...anyways, I noticed that it's an adventure and a romance but I want more of the romance! ]

Update soon!
Phantomofthenight110 chapter 33 . 4/14/2009
Ya! This has to be by far the greatest chapter ever! You conveyed so much emotion, thoughts and wonderings that it was easy to feel yourself caught up with Emma's story! Great job and please update soon! I want to see what will happen with Jed and Emma!
degrees-of-rambling chapter 33 . 4/12/2009
wah! madness! anarchy! crazy quadruple crossing girl! just a note: when she's talking to angela at the end there and says "“No, you don’t trust me on this one. Do me a favor and go.”" there's some punctuation or something missing there and it threw me off but i got the idea. anyhow... AWESOME!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »