Reviews for Severed Ties
AlreadyGone chapter 33 . 4/10/2009
aw, I feel so bad for her!

I have to know what happens!

update soon!

AlreadyGone chapter 32 . 4/1/2009
Well, that was dumb.

Why would they want to fight? Wouldn't they rather not risk their own lives? Not that it's not realistic, I just think they're stupid.

Well, good job!

It was good I just don't like where the story is going, not that it's written bad, it's just the characters are stupid.

Argh. I don't know how to say it exactly, what I'm saying sounds like I'm dissing your writing but try to see it in a good way 'cause that's how it's meant.

Counting Petals chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I thought this was interesting, but I thought it was a lot to take at once - her missing history the beating taking on the social order. It probably wouldn't seem like so much, though, if you developed each one in more detail instead of just giving us a taste of each. If that makes any sense...

-Steph
AlreadyGone chapter 31 . 3/24/2009
aw, I feel bad for her!

So...did her family know she wasn't theirs?

Phantomofthenight110 chapter 31 . 3/23/2009
Ya! good chapter! I cannot wait until the next one! I love how this story is progressing! Keep up the chapters! I'm thirsty for more! :)
degrees-of-rambling chapter 30 . 3/12/2009
wel that sucks. what to shoot before you ask dummy! how? WHY? bleh... jed is an idgit
AlreadyGone chapter 30 . 3/12/2009
Well, that's not good...

I do hope to know what happens, it's getting so good!

I can't wait to see if or when Emma and Jed see each other again!

Phantomofthenight110 chapter 30 . 3/12/2009
Yay! New chapter! I have to say your chapters are coming along quite beautifully! You are including more thoughts and questions into the characters and I personally love that! I love the suspense you are keeping over us, and I hope you turn out a chapter soon, because I really want to know if he ruined his chances for peace or not! Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Nicki BluIs chapter 30 . 3/11/2009
I haven't reviewed in forever! Just wanted to say to keep up the good work! I'm really happy to see that you've got quite the fanbase!

Update soon lol

Nicki :P
S.L. Gunn chapter 30 . 3/11/2009
ah, stupid, stupid, stupid!

you don't go around shooting peace treaty makers

but, how could Jed know?

i love the suspense and drama!

SLGunn
Phantomofthenight110 chapter 29 . 3/5/2009
I have been terribly rude to not review your story! How horrible of me! But I must say that I love the twists and turns that you have made and can't wait to read whatever you shall write next! It is really good, and there is no criticism that I could think of for it! Good job, and keep bringing on the chapters! I can't wait to see what will happen next! :)
S.L. Gunn chapter 29 . 3/4/2009
oh, very nice ending...a mild cliffhanger.

i like that your chapters aren't too lengthy. it let's the reader take your story in with short bursts of action and it seems less overwhelming to me.

AlreadyGone chapter 29 . 3/4/2009
Yay! Update! I love Angela's little interrogation, hehe

I think this is really good and the characters are so realistic!

Great Job!

Grace
helixdown chapter 28 . 2/28/2009
Well then, i wonder how Noran will reach Jed before he reaches them. Another anticipation building chapter. As always, great job. I look forward to more.
helixdown chapter 27 . 2/28/2009
And the villain changes. I love it when this happens, great work, one more chapter to go and i'm all caught up!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »