Reviews for Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliché
ForestReverie chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR TRUTH IN CLICHE BY ESCAPE THE FATE! haha. I like that song and your story.

Update soon?
reasonablyinsane chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliché:

Hey, I just read this story, and its acutally pretty good. I cant wait to read the next chapter.

Hey, I dont know if u want it or anything, but if u need some help or any ideas maybe, just send me a line. I might be able to help...lol i used to write once upon a time. :)

Peace Mah Cherrios!
Wishinguponastarr chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
update soon.
sexposed chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
i like it. more please. MORE DAMMIT lol
Twist Their Emotions chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
I like your end note. It's something to think about.
Stooped chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
UMG! YOU ARE SUCH A BUTT! Jeez. Are you EVAR gonna post the next chapter. Goodness.
Lucky75 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I like the attitude of Kristen, its a good start D I like _
Stooped chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Oh my god! THIS IS AMAZING! But... what the butt is up with Jayden. I mean, for honestly. If he's gonna strike up a conversation with someone... Whatever. I guess I'll find out in the up-coming chapters! Update soon!
Nakigoe Ketsurui chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche by Escape The Fate? Lol awesomeness, haha.

Anyway, yes, I like this. And I laughed when the person said 'guy-liner' it makes me giggle xD Anyway, very nice so far, I'd like to read more!
blupomodoro chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
it made me laugh. I'm not sure if that's totally good, but good start so far, at least you have some type of problem introduced (unlike about everybody else). critique-wise, I would love to see a description of Dave, what he looks like, and what his personality is. keep writing )