Reviews for Procrastination
perhaps then you'd notice me chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
gahaha. love it. i can totally relate...but procrastinating is fun...at times.

i loved the line 'So many things to complete, Yet still I write this piece'. mainly because it sounds so much like me too!

have a happy day
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Ha, so true, so true. I'm a notorious procrastinator (have I paid this month's electric bill? I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to go look), and my mom said it's her least favorite trait about me. :p But I'm a hard worker at the same time, so I totally don't get that. When I'm at work, I don't procrastinate on doing things. But when it's other stuff, I constantly do. Go figure. Love it. Keep writing! :)
Emmytastic gal chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I LOVE THIS! There's a great sense of humour to this piece; I actually let out a large giggle at my computer, then quickly trying to mask my embarrassment as others in the room gave me weird looks. The thing that I love about this piece is I completely understand. I am a wee bit of a procrastinator and the themes you portray are very human and universal. I adore how this poem starts...

the whole poem is very mischievous.

"Nah...

No, now!

Plough through this bulky cow..."

The other aspect that I think you have demonstrated particularly well is the rhythm, it flows wonderfully, with these joyful bounces, for example:

Each morning begins with "Not today!"

And by night's end "It can wait..."

I can almost hear the tones in your voice, climbing higher and lower. All in all: absolutely terrific piece. You are an extremely talented writer.

Emmy~
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Ah, very nice.

I feel as though I can really relate to this piece. I've had school work to do over the summer that I've still not completed but start back on the 25th. I've also had a ton of ideas for writing, but haven't been able to out of guilt for the work which I'm having trouble forcing myself to do. As a matter of fact, I should be doing it right now!

Anyways, something is telling me that I like this so much because of how I can relate and that it's how I'm feeling right now. Despite my relations with procrastination, I can still recognize that this is a good piece.

Nice work.