Reviews for Just
annoyance chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Awesome work )
abcras chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Great story. Very well written and a really great idea. ...and probably the first time I've seen my own name (Avery) used in writing :)
aurora borealis chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Very nice story. I loved the feel of it. Good job! :)
Silencia chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I like it, it really has meaning! You really have a thing for one-shots, don't you?

Grtz Silencia
wordsofjade chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love the Just Nothing ideology too! I love the flow of your writing and I really love your character's personalities. YAY U! lol Loove it ;)
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
This was soo good...I loved the moral aspect of it, and the romance was especially nice. Avery really is an awesome person. :) Great job!
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I loved this one-shot! Very refreshing. I'm so glad it's not an overly cliche romantic story. It has a meaning/lesson going on. I really appreciate that type of thing. Especially the fact that there's not too much drama going on. On to my favorites!
windyday chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I love it. I love it so much. Avery is amazing. You know, I think I'll start analyzing people too. What a way to live. :). Thank you for this story. Keep writing.
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
This is so good. Now I have to stop being just another - albeit crazy - school girl and start being like, Avery. Love that name, by the way. I'd put this in one of those "chicken soup for the _ soul", as one of those unbelievingly heartwarming stories that change lives. But that's just me.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
i like it. there's nothing i can say by way of critique, so there it is. it's very good; i enjoyed it.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I really really liked this. It's much more mature and realistic (but still very fantastical, which makes it enjoyable) than the cliche oneshots, and I just... like everything about it. (: I'm jealous woodstock1969 added this to our c2. (:
storyofagirl ox chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
aw i like it. alot (: good luck with school.
bridgette261 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
If I didn't think that this was just another oneshot, I would've read it sooner. Wish I did. It was really cute despite being a little more real-world dreary :)

-Katherine
Dreamer's Denial chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
i really like this. very nicely done.
GrannyP chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hmm.. that was pretty cute. The message was pretty serious, but I think I will need a little more time to process it. I think I might be a "just" kind of person, and I don't really know if I want to change that. Haha. I'm such a weirdo.

The part where Avery vaguely asked him out was cute.

Keep up the good writing!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »