Reviews for Just
Mrs. Drama Lover chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i love your stories!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
aw, this was a very cute story. great job!
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was impressive. It remided me a bit in the beggining of 1984, the first few chapters.

Very sweet & fresh. Congrats!
1overE chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
HAH! I remembered my account password after months of not using it! And my English capabilities have returned (not speaking a language can hinder your life a bit...)...

Right. One-shot.

As a moral-booster and idea-setter, this one's great... and it seems I've only been reading things that warn of future horrors, now... But it's great! Although-interesting moment towards the middle- Theo doesn't even flinch at Avery's "Theodore."

Is it love or is it Fancy Feast (which is probably copyrighted...oh well)?

-ET
xbeautyinthebreakdown chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Whoo! I'm so happy I decided to click on this story. One of the best one-shots I've ever read. Really cute. Thanks for a really well-written and enjoyable story!
Sally Can Wait chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Yay! It's about time you posted this. Yay for finishing touches!

I love Theo I want a Theo. As always. I can't think, it's midnight. AFjwlkegj :D

Sally
x3life chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
aw how cute )
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Hey!

Just thought I'd quickly say that I loved this one shot! It was cute how we didnt see the process of Avery and Theo getting together, but it happens and we find out. Thought it was cute, funny and an overall great oneshot! :D

HC

xx
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I loved this! It was beautifully written and has a message we all can take something from. Wait a sec... you were in Boston and you didn't tell me? Say what? I only live about twenty minutes north of there, you know. Anyway, great job! It's good to have you back!
Carus chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I just read this and I really enjoyed it. It was funny, but not overbearingly so.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3