Reviews for Scared of the Dark
Stark Contrast chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Ahh, I love your rhymes. When I try to rhyme, it sounds like a kid's tune.
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I loved this. It had a lovely flow to it and the imagery was wonderful.
Peace Revolution chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
i liked this a lot. it flowed really well.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Lovely. Oh, I forgot to mention that it escaped me that your 9/11 poem was written when you were 9! Wow! And you seem to be very talented at rhyme and rhythm. Lovely last verse.
DefineBeauty chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Fight for the Freebie review!

aww, i like this one ] its cute! the rhyming works well in most places and the flow is pretty good as well. all in all, this is a great piece!

my favorite part...well, one of them, is in the very first stanza: So scared was I of the darkness inside,

It sometimes stopped me from sleeping.

it's just got a cool sound to it, and it makes you want to read more

and then my other favorite part is in the last stanz: But the coming of dawn and the sunrise still

Is the greater beauty for me.

i love sunrise ]
MzEatsaLot chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Wow, this poem flows really well and I definitely like the wording of the poem. such as.."And the shadows around me a creeping" I liked almost every line to tell you the truth. It was great!
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
very pretty poem. great word choices, and once again fantastic descriptions
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I love this poem, it's amazing.

I just recently started writing poetry for Fictionpress and I would love for you to read & review some of my poems.

Feedback from a writer like you would mean the world to me!

And once again, great job.
KDR chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
The imagery here is great! I love it! You have done a wonderful job in creating a work of art and something that is beautiful!

Magnificent job!

KDR
Imperia chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
this is very beautiful. i love the imagery and the ending fits perfectly. i love how the first part is of a scared little girl and the second is the exact opposite and one gets the awe inspired feeling. great job!