Reviews for The Folly of a Monster Love
Plus ou Moins chapter 41 . 4/30/2011
Holy crap, that was the best and worst chapter. And when I say that I mean it in the best of ways- it was wonderfully written, but terribly tragic! I really hope you bring us the next chapter soon! :)
electrick chapter 41 . 4/30/2011
... wow.

that was just beautiful, and although i am feeling so sad, i realize it really couldn't have ended in a more perfect way. this was a beautiful story, and this was an even more beautiful chapter. you really do have a talent.

thank you for sharing such a lovely story. :)

i hope you write more in the future, your style is just amazing.
Alice Novak chapter 41 . 4/30/2011
I cried reading this very chapter and can honestly say it chilled my very heart.

x
black ennui chapter 40 . 4/3/2011
I'm excited, but at the same time, sad that we're approaching the end. It's been quite a long read, but it was very interesting nonetheless. I look forward to your next five updates! :)
Lexy7432 chapter 40 . 3/19/2011
I have been reading this story on and off for a few months... & I say on and off because the deeper it gets the more it stresses me out and makes me bawl like crazy. All I can do is hope that you'll have some mercy on us readers and give Alma & Illias a happy ending lol but even though imscared to see what the next chapter holds I am still looking forward to the next chapter of this intense, beautiful, emotional rollercoaster of a story which I have fallen in love with ( maybe I'm a masochist :D lol)

Plz just let love conquer all ;D
MidCat chapter 40 . 3/16/2011
Wow! What can I say? This has been an amazing story, and I have to admit:

I'm Hooked! I love your characters, the setting, the plot, everything!

I am however, a little sad that you have not updated in a few months, and I am so desperate to know what happens next!

Please, please! Pretty please update again! I don't know how much would I be able to hold my desperation at bay!

**Waves Cookie** I offer cookies if you update! They are Girl Scout cookies!
crissy19 chapter 40 . 2/18/2011
good update
Letyne chapter 40 . 2/13/2011
Thanks for this chapter
ChemicalHazzard chapter 26 . 2/11/2011
Whilst I don't take back what I said before this chapter was pretty amazing, as were parts form other chapters.

I am in love with kale, like his philosphies and the whole crying over the strawberry ice-cream (genius) like he is just hilarious.

Despite the fact I still find Alma incredibly boring, wow, just wow, your story is so qoutable. Something from another chapter I liked- "You live to remember, when we just live". How old are you becuase I want your wisdom? Like your way with words is jealous making, and the way you capture a cahracter through their dialogue, wow just wow.

Hopefully one day my writing will be just as memorable as yours.
ChemicalHazzard chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Hey

I've only read up to chapter two, so I could be wrong overall but this is what i've already picked up on.

Alma seems like a really flat chracter, like you don't get much of her personality she a little "blah".

Most people read and like to be able to relate to the main character and emabark on the story's journey with them but Alma is so boring. Like, even though it's written in the third person you can still add a little bit of Alma's voice, it's been done i.e. Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen literally invented that style of writting. But up until now you've literally documented her life and whilst there is a interesting plot, you're main protaganist is boring.
gert chapter 40 . 2/8/2011
I really enjoy your story and I am sorry I don't review more

often. I can't believe Lilith was taken. I hope she isn't dead or maybe Alma can save her.

I hope Alma figures out what this power of hers is.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
E. M. Isle chapter 40 . 2/6/2011
I really enjoyed reading the new chapter. I'm extremely hyped to finally see what happens when Alma and Ser meet. The suspense is killing me :) So hopefully you update soon, but I completely understand that it's taking you so long to write new chapters. And the length of your chapters make up for the long wait :D All the best, E. M. Isle
pretty twisted chapter 40 . 2/2/2011
The paragraph the describes the reversal of death in the forest was gorgeous. I paid close attention to your words this time around and I realized how descriptive every one of your chapters are. You have a beautiful style.
DarkestOfNights chapter 40 . 2/1/2011
Only a few more chapters left! I can't even imagine what will happen next. A very sad chapter, poor Lillith, well actually poor everyone.
devs chapter 40 . 2/1/2011
Suspense! Drama! Awesome! Can't wait for more, I love where the story is going. I really love how Alma's character is developing throughout the story. Sometimes a character goes through some journey or event and they don't seem all that changed by it.
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »