Reviews for The Folly of a Monster Love
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 39 . 10/23/2010
This was a cute chapter chapter- well the 'honeymoon' scenes were, lots of Alma and Illias love. :D It cleared things up as well, and the summary helped a lot. I can feel the tension building now, i imagine the battles going to start really soon- i dont want this peacefulness to end!
chng234 chapter 39 . 10/23/2010
i hope alma's plan will work.. i dont want her to die...
SassyGrl chapter 39 . 10/23/2010
Interestin...please update asap! It's been so long since I've returned to reading this story LOL my bad.
DarkestOfNights chapter 39 . 10/23/2010
I've got that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, when things are seemingly at there finest they always take a turn for the worst. I can't say I'm not happy that Alma killed Kyle; we know he deserved it and all but Alma is changing and I'm still not sure wether its totally a good thing. Id hate for her to turn out like Ser and lose everything good about herself. But; there's always a but it seems, I will continue to hope that everything will turn out alright, they just have to. I want Illias and Alma to be toghether and happy, for Ser to lose and die. I suppose I might be asking for too much, but I can't help it. Three months or a bazillion months, I'm glad that you were able to update, I enjoy this story very much _
Fire-pack chapter 38 . 10/21/2010
I am a relatively new reader to your story, and I have to say that I have fallen in love with it! You write beautifully, and your language is so descriptive! I love how everything has been tied together, I wouldn't have ever suspected Kale as the traitor. I really love this story, and I hope to see an update soon!

Thanks for giving me the chance to read such good work!

~ Fire-pack
DaisyRaine chapter 38 . 10/18/2010
I am so in love with this story! It's just amazing and u r such a talented writer! Cnt wait 4 the next chapter! x
Drowning In Darkness chapter 38 . 10/14/2010
I love your work. Your story is very thought-out and the characters are well developed. It is not easy to give such life to your characters and I applaud you for that. I can not wait until the next chapter.

I was just wondering exactly how you pronounce: Illias.

Is it like Ill - E - Us?

Anyways, thanks for posting this story, I can't wait until you update.

Rebe
art monkey chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I love this story. Keep up the good work.
not to be sarcastic chapter 18 . 9/28/2010
Okay, wow. Just...uh, wow. Yeah. You realize you just had your hero get off on attacking your heroine? You had him get hot and bothered by her terror and agony? You had him COME to her begging him to stop in violated fear?

Aha, wow. Well! I'm really not surprised, now, that he found it necessary to mock and humiliate her before raping her. Probably the only way the sick little freak could get it up.

Oh, and please...stop trying to give your preachy little speeches about how he was never a good guy. Exactly how stupid do you think your readership is? Do you think we're all dumb enough to go 'yeah, wow, all the times you had him be proved completely correct at every turn, be the hero, and go on and on about his angst just sort of fell out onto the page by accident, those totally weren't deliberate and conscious decisions by the author!'? Did you ever think about how sickly hilarious going on with a bajillion more pages about how he's hawt and heroic is in the face of that? Your agenda is so painfully clear seeing you try to cover your ass is sad and hilarious at once.

There's morally ambiguous and there's evil. Gaining sexual pleasure and satisfaction from brutalizing a girl is evil. Especially since the violence was completely unnecessary, and he probably damaged her internally; a few seconds could have provided lube, so basically he just liked ripping her up inside. And the fact that you think rapists are sexually attractive and admirable really...says something about you.

Thanks - or, you know, not - for the trauma. I'm sure I'm being harsh but at the moment, well, I don't really give a damn. People like you are why rapists constantly walk free even when they do get caught and put on trial.
Enoeno chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
I really like this story. It is well-written. Poor Alma gets strangled too much

;)
Taren Elle chapter 38 . 8/15/2010
Wow Alma has really changed. I feel she's becoming a little dark and just a bit lethal...I love it.- I remember when she was just your average ordinary girl with not a care in the world lol
OldKatherineJames chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
Hullo. :D

I'm not weird, I swear.

WHY are your chapters so amazing? Ad this one in particular. It has taken all of my physical retraint not to grab my laptop and shake it violently in an effort to get Illias to fall out of it and into my living room.

"Are you still cold, baby?"

O.O

Hehe.

Have a nice day.
OldKatherineJames chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
Hullo. :D

Under normal cicumstances, I do not review a sole chapter because I just wait until I'm done with the whole story, but...I'm weak. Hehe.

With my mediocre words, I'd like to point out that this is a very well done chapter, and I'm quite teary now.

Anyway.

Have a nice day.
Crimsonlotus chapter 38 . 8/8/2010
oh that was cool :)
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 37 . 8/7/2010
Once again i found it mind-boggling to read but im glad Alma is making sense and gaining confidence in herself and of course i love that Illias has given up and has confidence in their relationship. I can feel it wrapping up now which is sad, and i can honestly say i have no idea whats going to happen, im constantly shocked at every point in this story, so im exited to find out! :D
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »