Reviews for The Folly of a Monster Love
Crissy19 chapter 38 . 8/3/2010
Lovin the story! Update soon plz
whisperedcares chapter 38 . 8/2/2010
*Shiver* How cold. I was literlly cowering in my chair when having to read the end, my way to active imagination conjuring the images your words produced. Truly, very magnificent! I can not wait for the next chapter in your grasping story!

~Your Reader,

~Cara
chng234 chapter 38 . 8/1/2010
kale jus died? i believe ser is the one who killed him. but y?
pretty twisted chapter 38 . 8/1/2010
That was... intense. Really, really well executed. I loved the description and the rising evil in Alma. So good. I'm excited for more!
SeraiRhifune chapter 38 . 8/1/2010
Well I was certainly not expecting THAT.

I can't believe she killed him...

That was an intense scene, and wonderfully written. Keep it up! I'm so impressed!

I remain your loyal reader,

Serai Rhifune
Skyterra chapter 38 . 8/1/2010
Oh, my God. Did Alma just kill Kale?

I love your writing - but right now I'm getting a little confused. I think it may be from all those really long chapters, and the period of waiting in between each of them. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad! But for the next chapter, do you think you could give us a short summary of the supernatural/fantasy aspect of the story?

Keep up the great work! :)
Plus ou Moins chapter 38 . 8/1/2010
Woohoo! Glad you finally updated! Amazing chapter, which has left me -again!- dying to read the next one!
DarkestOfNights chapter 38 . 8/1/2010
Well that was very interesting, I guess I wasn't expecting for Alma to kill Kale especially like that. I would have thought that someone else in the house would feel her power and come to stop her or something. But I'm sure someone felt it and will come to see what happened and shit might hit the fan. Or this turn of events might turn out to be a good thing for them.
Letyne chapter 38 . 8/1/2010
Thanks for this new chapter.

I've got a question to ask, isn't is better if illias is weak ? If kale's theorie was true he will became more powerfull after ser use the power of his triangle.
Arisa chapter 38 . 8/1/2010
Whoa. This chapter was intense. Alma really is changing and I'm not sure if its for good? Can't wait for the next update.
E. M. Isle chapter 38 . 8/1/2010
whosh... that's one mighty long and sophisticated chapter. the beginning confused me, a lot! i kept on reading and the end of the chapter cleared up some questions, even though i'm still majorly disorientated about what happened, what's happening and what's going to happen? haha. i probably wasn't concentrating enough on what was being said in the last chapters. and i'm uncertain if my confusedness will dissolve when the story is finished, but i intend to reread the whole story. maybe then i'll get the whole concept of your story and find the spot where my mind decided to stop processing and remembering the complicated information. haha. i still think the new chapter was great and i'm just hooked with how you write. amazing sentences, like always! :D
Ami In Wonderland chapter 38 . 8/1/2010
No! She can't pass out!

Is she turning into Ser? I mean, she enjoyed killing him and wanted to kill him. . .

Oh, these twists and turns in plot.
Mantis Pie chapter 38 . 8/1/2010
about time you updated! seriously loving this story(:
whisperedcares chapter 37 . 7/27/2010
So. I have passed by your story before, choosing not to read what I was assuming to be another demon/human love story. But then I did click on it, and it is wonderful. Your characters are realistic in a fairytale like way, and the events are unique (which make the story worth reading). I can't tell you how happy I am to be reading this story that makes me smile, cry (yes, I cried - for like two seconds-), and feel despair for the characters all at the same time!

I really can't wait for the up comming chapters and events!

~Your Newest Avid Reader,

~Cara
lindsay.ap chapter 37 . 7/24/2010
i finally got a chance to catch up on this story...and wow. It really has a fierce drive and constant action, i love it! I'm really anxious to read more
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »