Reviews for The Folly of a Monster Love
ess3sandra chapter 24 . 2/24/2010
why doesnt he let her drive? they could shair the burden, would be easier, stupid caveman! Im actually looking forward to see Ser, I wonder how he is. will be intresting!
ess3sandra chapter 23 . 2/24/2010
yeah, they are on their way, goodbye oldhouse, hello party, or, eh... hell?
ess3sandra chapter 22 . 2/24/2010
haha, they will meet mr dork up there, he was going fishing, right? and she saved him, thats kind of foreplay...
ess3sandra chapter 21 . 2/24/2010
oh shit, shit, shit. they cant run away if hes weak. darn. i hope she can make him walk to the car, well after a little while... and then they can swoon away, togehter, into the sunset. im thinking of the fifth element while reading this. nice!
ess3sandra chapter 20 . 2/24/2010
hohoh, hot damn! dont stop now! yes, finally mr ass is starting to become mister prince of the hot sex. how long have she been there now?
ess3sandra chapter 19 . 2/24/2010
he doesnt deserver her. he still didnt tell her the truth. maybe she should have se xwith the evil guy, i mean, he had her already in a dream... im glad they talked. i thought about it this chapter, you should turn this into a book, downplay the romance a bit, more of hte supernatural and then youll have a publishable book! your language is really good, id say go for it!
ess3sandra chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
he raped her to make sure that the evil demon couldnt trace her when they will move. he truly is a demon, it is more real, with him being nasty and mean, because a demon cant just suddenly turn into honey and milk because of love asap, doesnt work like that and im glad your making it realisitc. but its still sad, that she needed to get raped, how can she love him now? and according to several studdies, its hard for a rape victim to ever move on sexually, the body will freeze on its own during sex regardless if its love or not. i just hope shell get pregnant. she got her period yes, but she slept with a demon, everythings possilbe, right?

and haha to mr dick head, when she had her period, she must had smelled so good to him, haha, serves him right! go alma go. i love the name alma, i had a math book in preschool called that, and it means sole in spanish, i love it! great plot!
ess3sandra chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
snot? haha. a sexy demon. high five. but, i have to say, illias kind of raped her in her sleep...
ess3sandra chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
hohoh, he has fangs, he makes her honrny, is he a vampire? and hes 'protecting her'. HA. by humping her. i dont buy it, hes sex on legs, but he cant be the good guy, or can he? love the plot. or what i have seen so far!
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Mr stalker is mr sex on legs stalker!
MadameLeQueen chapter 33 . 2/22/2010
God. I'm in love. I went for five hours reading your story and I have a 7:00am class. And right now it's 6:11am. Your story is a masterpiece. I've been hunting for something good to read for so long and I've finally found it. I want to thank you for your story. Because it's original and prely genius. Religion? I live it. The conflicting relationship? I freaking enjoy it. The realistic point of the main Character? Dying for it! The want to be normal...pure bliss. I love it. You're amazing(:
lovelaced chapter 33 . 2/19/2010
The story's getting better and better, please update soon!

-Steph
codyismypup chapter 33 . 2/16/2010
Well, I've continued to read this although honestly it's been hard to do so for the last couple chapters. No, no. It has nothing to do with your writing skills-you're wicked. It's because it's getting painful to read! I just want Alma and Is to get together so badly (thus is the case of the eternal romantic, I suppose) that it's painful that they're not. I love the character development, I love Alma's chapterly epiphan(ies?) y's. You're so good. I love it. And although the action is slow building, I'm gonna keep on truckin' to the next chapter.

Keep it up! It shows great authorship to envoke feelings, by the way, so even if I feel depressed after reading it, it means that you're a really good author. Otherwise I wouldn't give a shit about whether Alma gets decked by whomever. haha.

-RAR
covertwatch chapter 33 . 2/12/2010
at the risk of sounding repetitive, I have to reiterate: This. Is. AMazing.
covertwatch chapter 32 . 2/12/2010
The plot thickens! Wonderful attention to detail. I especially loved the descriptions of the burning bodies ;)
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »