Reviews for The Folly of a Monster Love
charm en route chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
I quite like your story, it's well written and has a great plot line.

:D

Which means you should update soon. :p
Twitdit chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
i LOVE IT! PLEASE post the next chapter SOON! This story is absolutely incredible!
Twitdit chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
im REALLY loving this story so far! Great chapter! :)
Hughe Jass chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
And so the creepiness thickens! Mr Gray is proving himself quite the disturbing and annoying guy so far. But what does he want with our heroine? Only the next chapter can tell me, or something.
Hughe Jass chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Well that was certainly a creepy enough beginning. I would have suspected that it was all a dream, if you hadn't said otherwise and if the story weren't in the supernatural category. I'm not so sure what else I can say. It's too early on in the story for me to start speculating about the plot, the characters and what have you.
chibichan366 chapter 10 . 9/25/2008
wow! i love this story! your writing style is absolutely exquisite!

please update soon!
Jacey Thunder chapter 10 . 9/24/2008
I love love LOVE this story... i hope you keep up with it...
autumnsprite chapter 10 . 9/24/2008
wow, Illias is such an awesome hero! I want him! haha. I loved the vulnerability and strength of both characters in this chapter. This chapter was magnificent! :D
Queen Kat Food chapter 10 . 9/23/2008
I loved how this chapter played out, the almost poetic nature behind each sentence, I thought that it was really well done. I could feel Alma's inner turmoil and her pain. And that last line resonates, I mean out of context sure it may be a bit cheesy but the way that Alma says it, there is almost this sense of innocence, of an inherent regression.

Really I just loved the word choice and the flow of the entire chapter, like the near death experience made the events after float by in a frenzied daze.

Oh and I remembered to jot down typos...well I only found one and it's not really an impressive one at that (good job)...

"His kin was much lighter than she thought"
Rurur chapter 10 . 9/23/2008
Great story! What there is more more to tell? You're good! ;)
Somedaymydreamswillcome chapter 10 . 9/22/2008
Aw I love how this story is going. :D

Especially the connection I'm starting to see between the two of them. :)
Hannah C. Thaw chapter 10 . 9/22/2008
Good chapter! I didn't really think of anything specific to address. I did like that you answered my concerns from the last chapter. Like the blood and pain thing. Um. Keep writing! And the Alma thing is kind of funny.
The Morbid Prince chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
GRAH! I'm gone for less than three weeks and I come back and BAM! There are four chapters! I LOVE YOU! (In a completely platonic and yet obsessive-fan way.) And this last chapter was a literary joy-ride! If your story was a theme park, I would have bought a season gold-pass three months in advance.

Now, before I make an even bigger fool of myself, please, /please/ take my review as an incentive to update.

Wishing you (and your muses) the best,

TMP
spicyfrog chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
love it! do update :)
bubblegumglasses chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
I'm sorry for being such a quite lurker, but no more!

It really is a great story, and very wonderfully written. Your characters are great to, and feel so alive! I really don't have anything bad to say about the story...Illias, however, I will not spare such a man from my abuse!

*seethrantraveblustershoutetc*

Geez! What a jealous lout! He's too damn sexy for his own good! But I hope that they do end up going to the demon la-la land and Alma gets to kick some demon butt. That would be awesome! Maybe she could kick Illias around some too, you know, for his own good, before his head gets so big its weight causes it to implode.

Um...other then that... I was wondering why the demon didn't just attack Alma in the middle of the party... and how Illias seems to be... moderately healthy... all of a sudden...

Anywho, keep updating please!

p.s. Alma is such a great character name.
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »