Reviews for The Folly of a Monster Love
Somedaymydreamswillcome chapter 9 . 9/15/2008
hahahah

Ooh la la. Back to the apartment, eh?

Maybe then we'll find out why he's so jealous and why he's still there for her even after she shunned him, just...MAYBE? :D
If looks could kill chapter 9 . 9/15/2008
such a great story! i'm so glad i 'ran' into it this morning...keep going please...i've hit the addicted stage
gyali chapter 9 . 9/15/2008
woo~ loved this chapter! so exciting~!
Queen Kat Food chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
I just so happened to stumble upon your story for the first time today, and I must say it has been quite a lovely stumble.

The story seems to be developing well, can't wait to see what happened next, and maybe more about the entire throne fighting plot...maybe I should reread that section when my brain is more alert. Anyway great job, I did find a typo or two...but I lost them, next time I'll try and take note.

Good job keep up the good work. And yay for one-on-one time, I agree it is much needed. :)
Hannah C. Thaw chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
I liked the chapter! My one question had to do with the kiss at the end. It was sweet, but isn't Alma hurt? Doesn't anyone see that she is injured? I am glad she wasn't so useless in this fight scene. Isa she religious at all? No? Well maybe it is time to get a cross and a squirt gun filled with holy water. Keep writing!
phreespirit316 chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
Yes Illias is back! woot! XD Nice fight scene with the demon, it's refreshing that you didn't make Alma completely useless and sit on the sidelines while Illias got beaten around. It was funny (or at least to me) when Illias was all, I'm not jealous! Then after he punches Warren and kisses her. Uh, mood-swing if I do say so myself. And wow, Rachel is my new best friend! "Practice safe sex, you two!" I almost died I was laughing so hard!

If you based her off anyone, please let them know I'm their new best friend if its just your brain child... well.. she's still my best friend now.. XD!
DarkestOfNights chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
I've got the feeling that some naughty business will take place in the next chapter...well more like I'm hoping, there's a lot of sexual tension between them in my opinion. And your right about the need to talk, they could use that right now with everything that's happened. I hope all go's well.
buzzgirl37 chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
Woo ! some one-on-one time coming up :)

Aww he came back to look out for her...yay ! He was back for her wasn't he? He's not gonna lie and say he was there for another reason..? Oh no conspiracy theories are enveloping my mind.

Ha! He punched Warren )

oh and thank you for reviewing one of my stories :) I would reply to the comment completely but im not sure how to do that, and this comment is to praise you so...

LOVE this story
autumnnsprite chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
sigh... the awesome that is illias and alma! Wow i'm so proud that she kicked ass in this chapter! I loved how illias wooped warrens ass! I can't wait for more!
Tizzle Kanikta chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
This is the first fiction I have ever read on here and I love it!
Hannah C. Thaw chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
Interesting story. Alma is kind of annoying. I am talking psych this year, so I understand projection and other defense mechanisms. But even when she is away from Illias she doesn't seem to act much better. I get why she blew up at him though. I would have yelled at him more them once by this point.
autumnnsprite chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
oh poor alma! I know instances when i have blown up at someone and regreted it after, I can't wait for more! Will Illias leave her? I hope not!
phreespirit316 chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
'Ello, it is I again. XD. Anywho! Yet again, another marvelous chapter. However it was a little... quiet. I don't know I just expected some demon to randomly appear out of nowhere! haha.

As I'm reading this, the dialogue between the characters remind me a lot of Dante Valentine and Japhrimel from the Dante Valentine series by Lilith Saintcrow. If you haven't read, I totally reccomend, fyi. Amazing series. Ahem, anyways, I'm very curious how Illias feels about this... I do hope we get inside his head sometime soon yes? Wink. Wink. Nudge. Nudge. Cough. Cough. XD
DarkestOfNights chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
I'm sure Illias will be at the party to watch over her regardless of what happened. He prob went back into the stalker mode where she may not have even known he's been watching her since then. Bring on the party chapter I'm dieing to read it.
misintomas chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
LOL! I love Olive Garden! *grope* I just cant get enough of this story, I want to consume each chapter like a donut! It’s great, and I love love love it! Illias is hot :D and Alma I feel plays a much larger part than she thinks she does, but maybe that’s just what I wnat to happen lol

I really like all the psychology facts too! Im learning so much about it. Are you a psychology major? I love this story, please please PLEASE update soon! Next chapter sounds mad exciting!
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »