Reviews for The Folly of a Monster Love
Somedaymydreamswillcome chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
This is great. :D

But is there some sort of weird connection between Alma and Illias? For some reason I'm getting that kinda vibe. :)
buzzgirl37 chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
AMAZING

I would have reviewed after every chapter to show my true obsession but I wanted to read the next chapter...then the next ect.

"No. I kissed you because I wanted to."
gyali chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
just found you.. love love lovee this story~~!
lurker 101 chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
hey thanks for the awesomely quick updates! was very exciting finding not one, but two new chapters.

very much looking forward to the party on the beach. i can't decide if i want warren to turn out to be a jerk or not- i kind of have a soft spot for him, but illias has the huge advantages of being a demon with supernatural powers and a way hotter name. really, really enjoyed warren and illias meeting- jealousy is one of my favourite traits in a guy and hopefully will be seeing some more of it!

please keep up the excellent work, these chapters were really gripping and i can't wait to see what happens next!
phreespirit316 chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
Another marvelous two chapters (chapter 6 and 7), if I do say so myself. I love the interaction between Alma and Illias. It's so hilarious. I especially love the last bit of dialogue between Diana and Alma at the end of chapter 7. I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard! XD

Anywho, groping and serenading is completely unneccessary, but I will take up on Olive Garden. Yum. Gotta love Italin Food.
DarkestOfNights chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter, now we all have some more interesting information on Illias. But now every time he try's something with Alma I'm going to think it has a double meaning, and well it probably does lol. I'm getting a weird vibe though about what happened in the male restroom, don't get me wrong I'm glad she's happy they kissed and everything, but something about how it happened just doesn't feel right to me...I don't know maybe I'm just being paranoid. Oh and that little bit right at the end about the Olive Garden was hilarious. As always good luck writing the next chapter, I cant wait to devour it with my eyes. _
autumnnsprite chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
Wow, i love this chapter! But how is she going to have a drink with him at the party? Illias is gorgeous! He can be my body guard / hero any day!
autumnsprite chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
wow! great story! I'm consumed by it ;D I love Ilias! I can't wait for more!
The Beauty of Lies chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
beautifully written of course - i also want to thank you for reviewing my story. and plz update as soon as you can.
DarkestOfNights chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
I wonder is it true about the punching thing or is that just something that seems to make sense. Anyways she must have used a poo load of concealer to cover up those bruises, and I'm surprised that no one jumped to the thought that maybe the stalker tried something on her. I wonder what Illias is going to say to her once she gets outside. Good luck with the next chapter I hope you update really soon. _
lurker 101 chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
hey love your story, not technically a lurker as i just read it all for the first time, but definately am a lurker in general as rarely review anything. but really enjoyed what i've read so far- so hard to find something that is both well written and truely engaging. so hope you keep writing!
Hollow Sight chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Hmm, I must say, this is a wild turn from the last story that I read. Vampire story...don't ask. It's very original (to me), well written, and I have been "consumed by monster love". I must say that I'm enjoying my time here "in the belly of the beast".

-Hollow
The Beauty of Lies chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
well I love it! plz update as soon as possible.
The Morbid Prince chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
I don't know what to say.. It's four in the morning and this chapter just blew my mind.. so um.. I'll just give you virtual tissues for your happy tears and snot?

::Virtual Tissue Delivery::

:D

...I don't know what else to say...

ILoveYourWork,You'reAnAmazingAuthorAndI'mGonnaGoCurlUpInTheAfter-.

Ciao,

~TMP
phreespirit316 chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
First off- wow this was an amazing chapter, can't wait to read more! I really like the triangle thing, it was very creative. It made Alma important but she isn't the ONLY one, which is something I don't see often in these kind of stories.

I also want to say I had a little of a chuckle at the "werewolves, and vampires, and demons- oh my!". I'm a victim as well, but I must say I like the way yours turned out. This seems to be a very well thought out story. Another thing I'd like to add is I totally know how you feel about getting reviews- I'm the same way XD!

Anywho, as I said before, can't wait to see more.
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 Next »