Reviews for The Folly of a Monster Love
imaginary chapter 44 . 12/14/2011
oh my God, i think now i can breathe in relief, after all of this, their love still make me feel lightheaded and excited, it's beautiful :) *sigh

Anyway, i just knew it, Illias was going to come back, i just cant bear the thought of alma's hollow suffering any longer.

Your story is just fantastic and deep, okay lame words i know, but how you started it and ended it is just perfect, first time i read it i was like 'another submissive girl and possesive supernatural-thing-story' but BAM i was so wrong, as the story goes by, it has the lenght and depth that captured my heart completely, the interaction between Illias and Alma progressed with pretty realistic way though for them i dont mind some unrealistic romantic moment, lol

You really are a good writer, your writing style and plot got better and better compared to your first few chapters. i do love the originality too, the supernatural world you have made is just perfect with all it's rules, i loved how you made them work hard and endured all the pain and in the end, it all was rewarded well.

I think i should stop my blabbering now, sorry i cant give you a decent review, dont blame my skill in reviewing,lol But i loveeeed it, and i cant imagine another ending for this fabulous story.

And are they going to get married in the next chapter? I hope so, or the can they go in romantic getaway? Haha silly i know but i cant help it.

Okay, i hope you update soon and thank you for sharing and makin such a beautiful story like this :D
ess3sandra chapter 44 . 12/14/2011
yeah!
friarhmn chapter 44 . 12/14/2011
Lol I think I should admit that I was one of those people that was EXTREMELY pissed that you killed Illias and didn't show any signs of him coming back... And I am so glad your story was still on my alerts list so you could prove me wrong. Thank you!

You really are amazing, this story had so many twists and turns.. Kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time.
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 44 . 12/13/2011
He's back! He's back! Hesback! I KNEW he would come back!

I have to admit that I admire you a great deal! Writing a character like Illias could not have been easy. But when you lost readers you came back! You succeeded in writing one of the most complex characters I think I've ever read about!

Amazing jOb!'
carson7 chapter 44 . 12/13/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
girlmundy chapter 44 . 12/13/2011
What a journey! Man, this was great...very heavy and yet romantic and beautiful at the same time...not an easy combo. You have an amazing talent, and I'm excited to know that another great story is in the works.
Lexy7432 chapter 44 . 12/13/2011
I love you for this! THANK YOUU! What did her mom say that she should've listened to?
D-Mish chapter 44 . 12/13/2011
I aboslutely love the last line! Haha made me laugh because it's very typical of a mother. Still not sure I understand how he came back but happy for the ending all the same :) great story, keep on writing!
Lexy7432 chapter 43 . 12/13/2011
I feel bad for not wanting her to be with Warren because she deserves to be happy
Lexy7432 chapter 41 . 12/13/2011
All I can say is wow...
Lexy7432 chapter 42 . 12/13/2011
This why I stayed away for soo long...because I knew once I got back into the story I would be crying my eyes out but this story is great. This chapter is too even though it's sad. :D
DarkestOfNights chapter 44 . 12/13/2011
You should have seen my face when I opened my email and it said you updated this story, I think it took 2 seconds for me to get to the chapter to read it lol. I was thinking that you would have taken the story to a different place with her ending up alone or something because it didn't occur to me that Illias was given a choice as well...how stupid of me indeed. I even thought she might try to be with Warren...I would not have liked it but yeah. I'm completely over joyed that you brought Illias back, my smile was 2 miles wide and the relief I felt was wondrous, no lie. It's even better that he came back as a human and that he truly loves her and wants to grow old with her, it's admiringly sweet really. I'm trying to remember if I at any point wanted harm to befall Illais back in the beginnings of this story, I hope not lol. I truly hope you update the last chapter soon. :3

p.s I really must be a dorky bookworm if reading this chapter made my day even better lol.
devs chapter 44 . 12/13/2011
This story is absolutely stunning. Well done.
Kismahaz chapter 43 . 12/10/2011
Good lord that was a hellava story it took me a whole week to read all 43 chapters. The last couple of chapters I kept hoping Illias would just show up as I scrolled down to read more. It seems Alma is better at coping with his absence than I am. Gosh this story had made me cry, laugh, scream out in frustration and actually perform a facepalm once or twice. I wish could favorite this story more than once cause that how awesome it is. I am so looking forward to the last two chapters!
Ice and Snow chapter 43 . 11/28/2011
TWO MORE CHAPTERS :O! i'm so excited for the end...and yet utterly depressed because it will be over. u_u
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »