Reviews for You Could Give Me Anything
perfect.fluke chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
Darn. I suppose you won't be updating anytime soon. Good story anyways.
PersephoneBox chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
I LOVE your stories :] cant wait to see what happens next in this one :]
LandOfPeoples chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
I miss Jack but I do like whats starting to happen between Maria and Jeret. He's so cute letting her make his decisions and trying to impress her with his water magic. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Katherine Westwood chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
I really cannot wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.

~KW
Kuchisabishii chapter 13 . 10/1/2011
Please update!
redambrosia chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
Like the others in your series, this is amazingly written and thought out. I would like to know more about why Jeret took over and is so power hungry and what happened to his family.
The NeverEnding Nightmare chapter 13 . 8/21/2010
This is a great story! You should continue it :)
Mahla chapter 13 . 6/5/2010
I have loved reading this story! I hope you update sometime soon, this story is far to gripping to be left behind.

Jazzie
AlfortJen chapter 13 . 1/21/2010
I love you and this story D

- XOXO
taylor057 chapter 13 . 10/15/2009
im really enjoying this story please update
M.Bianca chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
I think they talk a bit too... freely (is that even a word? doesn't matter..). I mean, you don't really expect prince william to say "I dunno" or something like that, do you?

otherwise, everything's ok
liVe-yOuR-fAntAsy chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
Love, love, love your story! Oh but get Maria to loosen up a bit and start having her be a little nicer to Jeret! I know she is secretly crushin' on him! Plus the poor guy is trying so hard! Give the deamon some credit! haha Update soon!
Katherine-the-greate chapter 13 . 7/7/2009
nice chapter. i enjoyed it a lot. I like this nice side of jeret. :D I hope he stays that way. :D Please update again soon
xoxokristen chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
great chapter. i no longer know who i am rooting for though, i keep switching back and forth. please update again soon!
Nerdette chapter 12 . 6/18/2009