Reviews for How I Got My Revenge: A Cautionary Tale
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Again - wonderful. You're a fantastic author.
Aemrith chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
great oneshot. it's a pity this isn't a multi-chaptered thing; yet a part of me thinks this oneshot's better off as it is. haha!

love your writing; simple, real.

will be waitin' for more spills of your creativity.

Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I really love your writing style. The endimgs are always goid no matter how cliffhanger-y they are.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Aw! So sweet. :)
milenaa chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Hey there! I liked your characters and the idea of the story. The part with the answering machine was def my favorite and truly funny. Sometimes the story was a bit confusing with all the rambling and Jeremy liking her didnt seem to make a lot of sense to me, but maybe that was because we only got to see one point of view. Also, when she said "no" it was kind of a give away. Overall a good reading in simple written style, what was quite enjoyable.
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Cute :)

-Aria
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Ack so cliche/cute. Good writing, though. I'm sorry, it's too late for me to make a decent comment. I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2, though. (:
nul chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I kinda figured that the painting was Adrienne's when she was like "No."

I also like how you suggest that more will be happening in the future by the simple words of:

"Hey, Jeremy."

Overall, nicely written. And a swell idea!

kthnxbai,

Martin the Waterskier
DeeDee Lynette chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aww. That was really sweet. It was really unexpected at the end and I had a good time reading it. Very well written, just like your other work. Good job. :D

. DeeDee .
cyanidecandy chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
adorable :)

great work so far !

keep updating :D
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Cute story. I liked how you ended it, it keeps us guessing. Very mysterious! Great job! :D

HC
Sapheneia chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
why would you just end it like that? are you trying to kill me? why arent you going to put more?
JamieBell chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Short and sweet...very cute!
Livy Loo chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Aww, too cute. Great job. This piece shows that you're able to successfully plan a story out and write it well. Great job and keep up the writing!
I'm An Addict For Dramatics chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I think that was probably the cutest thing I have ever read ]

Amazing job!