Reviews for Blanc Notes
Friggin Awesome chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Cryptic, which is fine (probably good, in mysteries), but short. Little description, and little plot movement.

Good, still, though. I think this chapter was just released early, for whatever reasons.

I'd very much enjoy reading this story, if you were to continue it. I'm going to add it to my story alert, in the hopes that you do decide to continue it.

Overall, there's only one major thing that I think should be fixed: We don't know who the second victim was. Even if the characters of the story have never met the second victim, more information should be released about her than just pale skin and blond hair.

Anyway: Please continue! I would love to read more.

Friggin Awesome chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Another good chapter, but it didn't have the description that I really enjoy, toward the end. It felt a bit rushed, near the end, which I think detrats from it, a bit.

Overall, though, still very good. I'm going to read the next chapter, and I sincerely hope you continue this story, though I realize it was last updated in 2008.

Friggin Awesome chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Another interesting chapter. I've not read much mystery in my time, so I'm a bit out of my zone, but I'm very much enjoying your story. Will definitely continue on to the next chapter.

Friggin Awesome chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Good first chapter. I look forward to reading more.

The only suggestion I have for you, is that the first chapter ended rather abruptly; I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but I think it would be better if you could let it channel down, or at least make the abruptness have some sort of meaning to the reader.

Anyway, that's all I observed

forgiven77 chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
Is this the whole of the chapter 4? Shorter than the others and full of -secrets..I like the scene though and the descriptive words..Glad to see your story still going on..Keep up the good work
forgiven77 chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
The girl who got inside the wrong house always makes me smile..Was that Claudia? Claudia SANTIAGO? And she only used Kevin? Wow, so many things revealed in that last part..Keep doing this, okay? And keep up the good work..God bless..
aims80 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
I really like what you have written so far and am looking forward to reading more.
forgiven77 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Yeah! You made my day with a little help from Kevin..lol..glad you finally posted this one..I really like how you describe those people..Keep up the good work and I know you'll write more of this story..God bless..