Reviews for Chemistry
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Okay, that was a little adorable.
meduse chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
oh! zo cute! me .

-ahem-

back to normality. that was an awesome one-shot (i have a thing for cute, fluffy, one-shots) and i actually was able to decipher the message (but only because i was doing my science homework at the time)

~DixieAusten
AIPOP chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
aw...

cute!

i
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
i think that was just very cute. not so much that i'd like to puke, but at the same time, it's just adorable.

nice, this.
KateSutherland chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This story is amazing...I was almost hyperventilating when he told her he like her periodic table style!
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Oh my gosh that's so cute!
cloudyday chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I loved it. It made me so warm and fuzzed up at the end. :).

..Wonder how clever and anal their child will be.
x3life chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
aww how cute )
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Zomg that is cute. And so "hard-working and intelligent." XD Creative, and competitiveness is always bound to lead to some sort of chemistry, so realistic too. (: Awesome oneshot. I'm very glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2. (:
anitsirK chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I love the nerdy-ness! Hahaha... LOL. Cute story. :)
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Haha!

Quite an original way of telling someone you like them, I must say!

Good work.
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Oh, this is too cute! :D I loved the chemical symbol-yness. :P

Strawberry xx
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I bet you've read Karekano. And if you haven't, you should. It's similar to it in so many ways, it's ridiculous. Having said, i'm not trying to say you copied it at all. It's a good fic & very sweet.

Although, I think i've had enough of chemistry for...ever.
unmotivated.sap chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
that was too adorable.

i love the chemical symbols note... that was the most original idea i've ever read.
ihrtbks chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow. I could so totally see myself in this story. That girl was so similar to me. I loved the end part with the string of "chemicals". It was so cute. Wish I had a guy like that-that's exactly the kind of guy I want, someone who does well in school.

MORE PLEASE!