Reviews for So What If I'm Blind
JeneyaStorm chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
uh why is she cukoo on d desks? n stuff?
JeneyaStorm chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
"Charlie, what can I fucking help you with at freaking 9 in the morning?"

-temper

how did he get her number?
JeneyaStorm chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
"I AM blind you fucking idiot!"

-totally did not expect that
sealednectar chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
This is quite interesting, but there are some grammatical errors. For example, there are fragmented sentences like:

' "We're here, young one." His gentle raspy voice informed me as I heard the ding.'-after 'young one' it should be a comma, not a full stop, otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Also, she wouldn't have to count the steps in her home because she would have learned the layout of the house by then. She would only need to count steps if she's somewhere new/unfamiliar.

I wish there was more detail on both the main characters and what they are thinking.

Anyway, this has lots of potential and keep writing!:)
reizuki chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
haha! this is funny~ lookl forward to the next update.
pottymouthannah chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
I love this!

It's amazing! update soon~

PLEASE
d00fus chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
AW it would be better if she goes all mad shouting "who are you calling an that can't even be seen under a microscope?" or something like that whenever he says the word short xD.
Aaerie chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
this story is funny
pinkeclipse chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
thank you for the chapter!
mykes chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
Yay! A dinner! Oh and I really Xavier's POV. xD
mykes chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Lol, great story. I would absolutely love to see more! I want to see how the characters progress and when and how the romance kicks in, IF there is going to be any romance at all? -hint hint nudge nudge-

Heh heh... Happy Holidays!
polkadotts chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
you have to seriously update this story its really something! pretty please with a cherry on top :) hope you update soon i liked the part when she smashed her desk lol amazing image
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Awh, yay! They are going to work together! THAT makes me happy :) I
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Awh, I didn't think it dragged on at all :) I know I'm responding to an old message, but oh well. :D I think it would be adorable if he went to her house or something to win her over. :) Also, I like the Bruce Wayne vibe that Xavier has going on ;)
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
AH! Haha, this is going to be such a great love story :) I love these types, they make me all smiley :P
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »