Reviews for Nice Place to be Lost
Random chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
I've read 5 chapters and I still don't get it... I just dont! am I meant to?
Blue-Eyed-Beast chapter 20 . 2/4/2009
That is a Really great story and really original :)

Well done
DarkRose1593 chapter 20 . 11/1/2008
It's over! But it was a very happy ending. And the part with Sarah was hilarious-she got what she deserved. Keep up the good work, Silent Will. :p

~Dark Rose
DarkRose1593 chapter 19 . 10/28/2008
Aw, this chapter was so happy! :)
Musical Feline chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Youre story seems cute. Kinda reminds me of some characters in mine. Lol. Can't wait to read more. _
DarkRose1593 chapter 17 . 10/19/2008
I like all of their different plans and how they're all coming together. Great ideas. :)
Bob Evans chapter 16 . 10/18/2008
And yet, somehow I suspect you have an unexpected happy-ending in store.

This has definitely taken turns I did not expect. Now I'm not sure at all where this is going to lead. I guess all I can do is wait and see.

DarkRose1593 chapter 16 . 10/16/2008
Another great chapter. :)
Bob Evans chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
Ah ha...so there was planning behind all of his baseball practices after all. You are a clever one, yes you are.

So...now what? Will Paul go back to Hurst with the ball he still has, make up a story to explain Greta's death and then go on to lead a normal life back there? Or will he stay on Earth and try to live amongst the humans?

Question mark!

DarkRose1593 chapter 15 . 10/12/2008
Aw, I really liked this chapter. It was touching. :)
Bob Evans chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
Okay, I have some issues with that confrontation. Now I could see it happening, just...much differently. And under better written circumstances.

First off, it shouldn't have been the SWAT. That seemed totally cheesy with them automatically knowing everything about Paul and Greta being alien, and then bringing in Paul's friends as leverage (SWAT would never use another human life, let alone an American life as leverage). Now if you made it some shadowy government organization, THAT would make plenty of sense. They would have the kind of Intelligence to know about alien activity, AND the kind of blind morals to use human lives as collateral. It was a good premise, but you threw it together too fast without enough thought on some of the important details.

Anyhow, the cliffhanger was still pretty intense. Can't wait to see how you get Paul outta this one.

DarkRose1593 chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
Urgh, this is so intense!
truelala chapter 13 . 10/6/2008
Please, PLEASE tell me that you know a mayor like the one in the story. It would make me SO happy! (as my town is Sin City with its mayors, ahahah)

Is it wrong that I don't, exactly, trust Greta? I feel something's up-fishy. I'm afraid she's going to do something to Paul.

P.s. The fact that Sarah was just a pawn in this story makes me so happy.
truelala chapter 12 . 10/6/2008
And now the secrets start coming out! And I loved how Kirk stated that Krevelium sounds like it should be on the periodic table, hahaha, because that was one of the first things that I thought.

I really like the twist on how Paul was forced to do these missions because he *wasn't* good at school-not because he was a super genius and the government needed him.

And it sounds like more info will be coming out as to why he killed Landen! Yes!
Bob Evans chapter 13 . 10/6/2008
I know, I was just as surprised that I recognized his name. There was something about the way it reads off of paper (or computer screen, as the case may be) that made it stick in my head. Anyway, so you ARE planning another one, eh? I wonder if it'll be Collin or Pat...or the killer teddy bear...

So Hurst is at war. And they need sensitive materials that only Earth has (yet they can make portals across the galaxy). And the truth finally comes out about the goggles. I was right in assuming that it would be a surprise I could not anticipate.

So once again we're at what could possibly be the end. But what surprises lay in wait in Chapter 14? Obviously something that keeps Paul here on Earth longer than he expected.

Perhaps even maybe forever.

~Bob Evans

P.S. Remember; think series. TSG was a book series. And even though all that crap you listed happened to them, there are still many-a-loose ends to tie up.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »