Reviews for A Trip On the Lips
bellababystar13 chapter 25 . 2/26
I love the semi-makeup...
Will I get tanner now?
Alia chapter 7 . 2/3
Poor dude. That would've never worked on me either. If I knew that person and he doesn't know any other girls then herself. It's obviously her! Unless its his sisters which would be weird...
Sarah chapter 27 . 11/30/2014
I love your story it has an amazing plot i wish reality was like that. You did an amazing job!
lihle chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
Best story I have ever read I lve it so much wish it could carrry on but life is lIfe. Thankx
Guest chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
Well that escalated pretty quickly and then bam allhappy and blissful ending. Sadly I still not convinced whether hayden wont lie to her a second time if anything health related ever happens to him. No matter what his excuse is, and I know its hard seeing people you love in pain, but a relationship never works out without trust and honesty. What he has is a reasonable fear but it doesnt make it right or give him an excuse to do what he did. Moments ago he was just talking about not regretting what he did and then the next thing you know hes promising her that he wont lie again. But if it were to happen will he not really lie to her like that again? Sorry but im not convinced, in fact, im almost sure he still will and it irritates me. Im scared of hurting you so I wont tell you the truth, is, and forever will be a selfish reason, no matter how much you sugarcoat it. In the end you only hurt the people you love more and to add to that you create a strain in your relationship and a broken trust. She really deserves a better assurance than that. I mean if hes like that when theyre still boyfriend and girlfriend would you imagine what hed be like when theyre married? What husband would lie to his wife about something so important like his health? Just to quote n unqoute spare her the pain when in relaity hes not, he would only add up to it. It really disappointed me, haydens character that is. What would he do if theyre roles would be reversed? Its not like shed say oh thank you for not telling me I appreciate not knowing you might be dying thanks for sparing me unnecessary pain. Cringe everybody cringe.
DenimKitty chapter 28 . 11/4/2014
Just spent like two hours reading this, and congratulations, it was a good read, few typos here and there but I mean, there are 61 000 words not every single one will be perfect. Anyways, good job for finishing the story, I'm sure you worked hard on this during the 3 years.
333 chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
LOVE IT BABES
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 27 . 2/4/2014
Awww that's so cute! I love this story! Sad it's over, but of course you wouldn't drag it on.
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 25 . 2/4/2014
YAYAY Cira and Hayden deserve to be together. I just really hope Hayden wasn't lying about his health. :D
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
Nononononononono Cira... aw...
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Eh. Analise is a bitch. Really don't like her. :) But great chapter! I hope Cira gets revenge.
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
Ahha, I didn't get the 'make up for it' think until Cira's mom starting berating Cira's dad. :P
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
HAHAHA they finally kissed! :D
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
And... I'm wrong and right at the same time about Jason and Cira. I think that the rejection thing could've been further detailed, but maybe that only would've happened if it happened in Cira's point of view. I guess it's fine. :D
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
AHAHAHAHA Like 90% sure now... though I think that maybe Jason likes someone else and the fact that Cira figured it out makes it unlikely for it to be her. :P Great chapter! :D
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »