Reviews for A Trip On the Lips
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
AHAHAHAHA Like 90% sure now... though I think that maybe Jason likes someone else and the fact that Cira figured it out makes it unlikely for it to be her. :P Great chapter! :D
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
AHAHAHAHAHA MY SUSPICIONS ARE CONFIRMED. SORT OF. :D
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
:D They're so cute! I suspect Jason might like Cira. Maybe. :P
mysterygirl124 chapter 28 . 1/12/2014
Adorable story there! Really enjoyed it, great job! :)
daisukiklove chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Eek! Really good so far3
Omg it's me chapter 28 . 11/29/2013
After finishing the story, my mom called me for dinner and I was smiling like a goofus and she she asked me, 'are you alright?' And I was like yeah and thinking about the story again. I'm in love with the story! Such great work! :D :* 3
Sarahhappyperson chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
So I know I'm a little late but I read this sort a couple years ago and remembered it so I looked it up an after this chapter I am happy to say, I'M SO FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW!
VioletColes chapter 27 . 8/7/2013
Amazing story. I was hooked on this story from the beginning now i am depressed its over. I hope i can read more amazing stories from you because you are a wonderful authour. I'm sorry other people are stealing our stories but please dont take down any of your stories because of certain annoying people on the internet. i'm sure alot of people would be depressed if you did including me.
Wow that was the longest review i ever wrote but you deserved it after writing such an amazing story
rusty-reader998 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
YUP WANNA see where this goes i did like the untitled one too :)
lalalalala chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
This was a great story!
Really cute and 'awww' like :)
I can just imagine Cira waddling around, lol
Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
its got my interest
Dominique Diane chapter 27 . 4/17/2013
Oh, how much I cried thinking that Hayden was having heart problems again, and when she ran in the rain, oh God! Love the story, just a little confusing with the ages if Noah is 16 now, how old is Cira?
Regards,
Diane.
ZZZZzzzz chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
This was such a good story!
RaterRStar1981 chapter 28 . 1/31/2013
This was a nice read and a great way to pass time. Thanks for all of you effort. Have you worked on the Aila and Noah spinoff? I was looking forward to how you would have her boss him around and stuff.
chibi-Clar chapter 28 . 1/3/2013
I love this story!
It's the best!
Drama! Love! Romance! Inocence!
Love it!
Thankyou for writing such amazing story!
1,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »