Reviews for A Trip On the Lips
Hope.Love.Dreams chapter 28 . 12/17/2012
I absolutely love this story! Your writing and the plot is just amazing and I love the characters. Congratulations on such fantastic work and thank you.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 28 . 11/29/2012
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL ABOUT NOAH AND AILA!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 27 . 11/29/2012
Awww! So freakin cute! Love it! Aila an Noah are adorable! Eek!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
Gahhh! Hayden's really slow!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 21 . 11/29/2012
It's pretty obvious that he's relapsing, but no matter how much he might want to protect her, it's going to blow up in his face. He should just tell her the truth!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Aww! I was right! I feel bad for her. Her love life is messed up.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Awww! It's cute. But I don't think I really like the idea of Cira dating Jason, not when Hayden's here. Besides, I get the feeling that you're trying to trick the readers in to thinking he likes Cira but its actually someone else. But I don't really know. :P Its written really well!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Ha ha. Whoops. It was me who mixed up the ages. Fail. Sorry
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
This is really good so far but what confuses me is that Aila and Aaron are twins and five years old but you said in the previous chapter that Aila was about Cira's brother's age which is ten.
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 27 . 11/10/2012
This is a really great story. :) Loved it even though I nearly slept through school since I read this in the middle of the night! XD
3rd Bookworm chapter 27 . 8/29/2012
I loved this story too. Oo please update with the title.
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 27 . 7/30/2012
Hey! I'm really glad I finished reading this story. I was unsure at the beginning, but you really improved your writing and I loved how all the characters developed :D

I'm also glad that you didn't go cliche and actually have him cheat on her, or make some huge dramatic thing. This story was mostly character driven and I loved that. The thing with his heart transplant really got to me for some reason, and I was so scared for a moment that he would have issues with it and he would actually die, but I'm glad that he's healthy and perfect.

Well, Cira was awesome :D She was a very realistic teenager and I loved how mature she was! She didn't look for trouble with Analise, she experienced rejection, she tried being friends before jumping into a relationship, and she was genuinely a good friend to everyone. I really liked those things about her and I actually thought she was being reasonable with how she reacted to Hayden hiding his issues from her. Of course, I think they were both right, but I think her reasons were justifiable. All in all, she was a great character and I really enjoyed reading about her.

Now Hayden. He's like a breath of fresh air. I've read so many stories about the hot, arrogant player and there's only so many variations of that I can take before I need to take a break. So reading about shy, socially awkward Hayden really made me smile. He was so sweet! I just love him so much :D He loves his family, he's good to his friends, and he's extremely devoted to Cira! He's like the perfect man. I'm really glad you didn't kill him off, or else I would have died, too. He also grew a lot too, because at the beginning he was completely awkward and timid, and then by the end he had grown more confident and he expressed his feelings much more freely, which I thought was just absolutely adorable.

I love the secondary characters a lot, too. Noah, Aila, Tye, Paul, Winna, the sisters, and Ida; they were all great additions and they really added a lot to the story. I would love to read a sequel about Noah and Aila, since they're just adorable.

Overall, you really grew as a writer with this story, and I absolutely loved it :D and I love how you made Hayden a pediatric cardiologist - that's just too awesome.
cool.glasses.chick chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
cira is a smart cookie
cool.glasses.chick chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
this story is bittersweet in a way but also adorable in the other :)
Aspired Writer chapter 27 . 5/25/2012
Aw, this story was both amazing and adorable.

I absolutely loved how Hayden and Cira meant; it was so unique and not to mention, hilarious.

Anyways, I read this all in one sitting. Though, it's not like I would be able to pull away if I wanted too.

It was way too addicting.

Thank you for the story. (:

Aspired Writer