Reviews for Ghost Runner
darkminathegone chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Cute. I really liked it
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Beautiful, I love it. So sweet. I like thinking of some different possibilities behind the uncertainties, but you've given us just enough.
HollyRose2043 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
hehehe...T for heterosexuality. I like it :) The teaser had led me to believe that it would be one of those stereotypical angsty ghost romance stories, but that line reeled me in. The story itself also did not disappoint; the happy ending was a nice touch, and as an athlete myself, the themes of dedication and competitiveness are very familiar. Good job :)
Shroudedshadow chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This was just the type of ghost romance I was looking for. Too bad it wasn't multichaptered.

Great story!
Liviania chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I missed this one earlier! It's really cute and awesome. I love how he's only able to catch her becaause he wanted to be as fast as her. There might not've been someone that fast in the town if not for her.

Livi
x-princessa-temnoti-x chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
*nods approvingly* Cool. Cute. I like. :]
zoule chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Oh my, this is an adorable little story _
Curb Crasher chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Aw! So sweet!

But I do feel bad for her, since she's living now and, I guess . . . legally, no longer exhists. Ah well. At least they can run.
Awe chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
That. That was really cute. And though I'm not normally a huge fan of first person, you worked it in a way that kept me interested. I was a bit confused with the sudden "what?" when he though he had seen a flash of ponytail-not sure how it could be better conveyed though, and I got it after...you know, he said there was a flash of something XD;

I like how she stayed, how the relationship progressed in the beginning and kept on doing so even though we didn't see it (good transition from the first day to the last). And did I mention how amused I am it's rated for the het? XD Makes sense to me!

...funnily enough, I'm in the middle of a story where the MC is a runner. Different storyline and characters of course, but that's just another thing we've both done now. I think at this point I'm part O_o and part amused.