Reviews for Not a Little Girl Anymore
Another Loser in Love chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Don't listen to whoever wrote that last one, they're just jealous and probably have nothing better to do with their time. I know how painful writing this must have been for you, but I think maybe it might have been a bit theraputic right? I'm glad you keep writing about such important points in your life. By utilising the topics and events which demand the most emotion from you, it's almost as if you throw your whole self into the writing; and that just makes it so much more inspiring! In other words, I really did like this one, and can't wait to keep reading your stuff!
KatieTheWriter chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I liked how real this poem was. It was very emotional and it made me sad when you wrote about your dad.

Good job! And I read your profile! Don't give up and don't let other people tell you what you can and can't do! I was thirteen when I started writing, and sure, I wasn't the best then, but I'm getting better every day with practice! Practice truly makes you better at most things. Never give up on something you love.

Internet Hugs,

KatieTheWriter
SweetxDisaster87 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
this is rly good, i liked how u kinda repeated urself. but i think u went i lil over the top with too much repeating..soo.. yeahh; i put up a new story btw! R&R plz!
Crystalline Snow chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
wow..I really don't know what to say, but this is amazing! The emotions are so strong in here...wish your cousin could read this, but then again that might not be the best thing to do...anyways loved it!

keep on writing!
Katie Saychiadu chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Another good one. You should somehow get your cousins to read this, but I'm sure you're afraid they'll laugh about it rather than take it seriously?

Good job.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
very good
Tapioooca chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Wow, this was awesome! So well written! I'm sure that if your cousins saw it, they'd change their minds about you pretty damn quickly.
Guitargrrll chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This is very good, although some parts I can totally relate too. I liked it. Keep up the writing.
DarkRose1593 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
this is a good poem. There are some parts where I can definetly relate. It's so real. Keep writing.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Is this really about you? You used to cut yourself and get verbally abused? If it is, it really must be terrible being you sometimes. And your cousins really should read this poem. They need to know about you. Is your life the inspiration for your story Outcast with a Broken Heart? Because I think this poem perfectly mirrors the personality of the girl in the story. I'm glad you have your friends though. I am not very religious, but if you believe in god, I hope god blesses you and watches out for you. You are very strong, and I admire you for that. Great poem. :)
Ghost Planet chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I love this poem, and I can relate so much. It shows the emotion of the girl, and how she's grown up.

It's fantastic and honest.

Keep writing.