Reviews for Blaming Barrett Malley
smiling chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
lurv your analogies
awesome analogies are like cat treats to a kitty in a tree
also, awesome story...
smiling chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
A PSYCHIC! OH GAWD BAY GET OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
Anne chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I love this story so much. More, please? Please?
Vivus chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I really like the story so far, can't wait to find out if Bay is subject 2 or subject 3.
f chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
this was excilent and has a lot of promise.
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Oh, please, please update this one. I love it more than any of your others and it's only been two chapters. I am way too addicted to your stories. I love the characters in this, and the fantasy elements included, something that never occured to me whilst reading the drabbles. I'd love it if you updated. If you did, I would be your review whore. In a nice way, of course. Please? *Does puppy dog eyes*. I was never any good at that but there you go.
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
this stopry is really interesting he seems to be on to something...
Twelfth Night chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
That was great. Really loved it, and I'm so happy you updated. This was well written, and as far as I know, a plot not really used-psychiatrist probably, but a psychologist with fairies? Not so much.

I like how Barrett thinks.
Pretty. Odd chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
i bet it was elliot who was making the 'fog' go over bay's mind. i can't wait to read more on the development of their relationship!
morphine and lollipops chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
AND THE PLOT THICKENS! Maybe the next update won't take a year? Maybe? Please? pretty please?
CURE-Karasu chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This was so cute. XD Fear of psychics, really? If I was Kyle, I'd so poke EVEN MORE FUN at Bay. ;D

And I can see why Kyle is afraid of candles. Candles fire. Fire burning shit down.

See. Logic. 8D

Ah, but I'm really hoping there's more to this? o3o Eventually, maybe, hopefully so?

'Cause this is great :3d

xoxo
rebabe chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
his was actually really good. i hope you continue with it soon! good luck - rebabe
Pretty. Odd chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
dude. you're such an amazing writer. and camaro :D