Reviews for Moonlight
The Weatherwitch chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
this was really good!

iteresting certainly, i really enjoyed this :)

well done!
Dalek17 chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
I really enjoied this story. I found the characters likeable and the story itself meaningfull. I love how she never gave up. The only thing I regreted in it is that Connor died. Needless to say, I am a romantic and love happy endings. I wish that Connor could have somehow escaped and that in the end they could be together... But all in all I loved the story. Thank you...
E. M. Isle chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
hellou! (do you know 'accidentally on purpose'? the leading characters says 'hello' incredibly funny. hope you see how i'm saying it :) oke, back to my review) so, i just read your story, put it on my favourite's list and then i read your profile and you said you're really disappointed if you get hits but no reviews, so here i am. writing a really long and maybe unimportant review. first of all, i really liked reading your story. i was fascinated by your characters (mostly anala and damian, don't really like connor, sorry if i misspelled the names) so, i find it impressing how you created the story around the story (confused?). i probably have to say that i never watched 'v for vendetta', after reading 'moonlight' i probably have to. back to my point, i liked the idea of this fictitious war, great imagination. i love, love, love damian, i have to say it again, although he is evil, i just love him. and i really saw how he struggled with his ideals and thoughts and all that while seeing how strong anala's personality is. i liked the significance of anala's eyes. and i gotta say i'm envious how well you thought everything out (can i say it like that?) i think you did a wonderful job with writing this story and i'm disappointed that it's your only (long) story, i'm not really a fan of poems or songs. i really enjoyed reading it and i hope you're happy i reviewed :) if your interested, i would be happy if you read my story but if it's not your type of story, i'm fine with that too. so take care and write wonderful stories

(oh, forgot something, i'm really jealous how well you put all those stuff(?) into the story. the political aspects, motifs, the message about political activity, i always dream about writing something like that, and all i ever come up with are love stories, yay :) boring stuff. so, that's the end of my unbelievable long review)
lee chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
Well, I can't begin to say that I actually understood the point to this story. I read on, however, but enlightenment yet eluded me. So I am left here with a lack of completion, I feel - I reached the end but have no conclusion as I am not entirely sure about what I just read. Nonetheless it was interesting and I hope that others who read this will glean more meaning and purpose from it than I have.
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
Very interesting! I enjoyed it a lot!
ileum chapter 7 . 8/26/2008
That was nice. Very nice.

Haha, I know. I'm creative with words aren't I?
ileum chapter 6 . 8/26/2008
That was quick...
ileum chapter 5 . 8/26/2008
Well, look at that. :)

A few dramatic lines but I think you got your point across well.
ileum chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
Ah the mind games are refreshing.

This is very entertaining.

And that man, his dad, is really sick.

But still typical evil dictator. Pretty good characterisation with him and pretty good relationship between him and Damian.
ileum chapter 3 . 8/26/2008

Very good chapter. It's the ending that got me.

And nice reference to Animal Farm.

But it sounds better as 'it's that FEAR that keeps him loyal...'

Fright isn't the right word.

(V for Vendetta's my favourite film too)

This is called Lima Syndrome.
ileum chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
'...expression of pure loathing' is an odd phrase.

It works technically but it sounds odd to me.

And the same with 'detestation'.

Oh and you called her Ania once.

But back to the story:

That was lovely.

The characters were painted so well and you have a talent with words. The dialogue was very good and fitting to every scene.

The ideas part and 'England will prevail' were so V for Vendetta [but you made it your own :)] and it kind of reminded me of Children of Men too.

I think you've got a good story.
ileum chapter 1 . 8/26/2008

Isn't that the cleverest film?

Some of the lines V says are just amazing.

Anyway...I'll read now.