Reviews for Stuck With a Gangster
victory206 chapter 1 . 4/4
can u please continue...! :( as soon as possible. i like ur story so much
Guest chapter 17 . 10/3/2016
It kills me to see that this story has stopped. I have reread it soooo many times. I love it. Please continue?
latifat chapter 17 . 9/8/2016
how long will it take u to post the next chapter? you are puting me in suspence..
tenzingchoden91 chapter 17 . 8/10/2016
Loved it. Plz update it soon
Guest chapter 17 . 6/14/2016
I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I really love this story tooo much to be true! I have read it like over 5 times! And its killing me to see the story has been stoped abruptly! Plzzzzzz update it as soon as possible, Plzzzzzz, I can't wait to know what happens next! And u have stopped in the most crucial part! and I love ya for writing such an amazing story!please publish a book on stuck with a gangster!
Lots of love from ur fan
Its june 2016
lorayann chapter 17 . 5/19/2016
it's may 2016 nd im waiting for an update...plsss kkk
mylittleprincess chapter 17 . 3/21/2016
please upppppdate.
OscarJLaw chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
ugh I'm mad now at myself for reading this story since I loved it so much
and now I don't know the ending since you stopped updating this.

such shame
YESMIN867 chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
Addicted to this story.. kindly update.. eagerly waiting for it
annayh44 chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
wow i totally love this story why not complete it huhuhuhu it is so amazingggggggggggggggg
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
It was good.. nice start i have to say.. keep it coming.. more... more.. more..
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
This story has a wonderful and consistant plot. I love the character discription and development. The only thing that seems a little off putting is how Frank is so young, also how Tania has two days to get her boyfriend the money, but she has to spend a year "working" before getting paid. But overall I love the story!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2015
way to leave a cliff hanger I really liked it though gives you a whole new view cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 6/14/2015
Please uptade I love the story! !
422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »