Reviews for Untitled Bit of Nothing
CalligraphyDaisy chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
While not my favorite piece of yours, this was still very good. I really enjoy your writing style in all of your pieces.

As for this piece in particular, I felt the characters were well developed but they seemed sort of on edge. I couldn't decide what angle I thought this was taking until the end, but that was sort of fun.

Would love to see more of your writing!

~Calligraphy
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Oh, it's lovely. Is it really only a one-shot? I'm curious to read more; she sounds like a wonderful character. Easy to relate to.
Jen chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I'm glad that you are writing for this site again. Not really sure what I think of this...it seems like if you chose to continue with it, it could become something good. As a draft used to get back into the swing of things writing-wise, it's not bad. Even in this unfinished state it is 10 times better than a lot of the stuff one finds on this site.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Aw, I liked this. I wish there was more, but it's a very solid piece on its own. Great job! I hope to see more from ya soon :)

Faith
beautyinsleep chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I really enjoyed this and would love to see it turned into a full-length story, but it stands just as well on its own. Wonderful job!
CallaLilly chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
mm, you should totally turn this into a story. maybe revise this a little. but it's really good, really solid stuff.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
nice, as in good nice, gimme more. ilike your writing.