Reviews for HB
Imagination12 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is really well written. :) Great Job!

HB. Pencil. Wow. Very creative, right? (Chances are, I wouldn't have noticed unless you said it...)

Cathy seemed nice.

Sad that no one wanted to be his friend. He sounds like exactly the guy I would want to be my friend! Nerds unite!

You really did an amazing job on this point of view.

I12
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hi !

marie ryan chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I did not get your story at all. Does not match the description in any way. Has the potential for a really good story. Extend it some and see what you get.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wow, that was good. Lucky he went to heaven, huh?

"All that internal self-loathing, paranoia, aching in my soul all suddenly made a hell of a lot more sense and it was ridiculous!" For some reason, that sentence made me sad, but it felt somehow, right.

I don't know. Good story. Liked it a lot. VelvetyCheerio.
Burning Frost chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Quite nice. The persona is someone who people can relate to, and the writing voice helps to portray the emotional stage of teenage angst quite writing style for this is quite good, giving a lovely first person view and bias upon the world. Please keep writing, your work is quite good.
broken'down-over.and.over chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
that was really good

i like the way it was written... your writting voice if that makes any sense

your style of writting

hoping for a sequel and going to check out your other stuff!
Mayday-Avenue chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
eek! you used a swear word! *looks shocked* and this kid is dead? i'm thinking... the lovely bones?