Reviews for religion
missmori chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
very powerful piece of work. i loved it.
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was really, really depressing. The narrator is being used. She isn't a sin, she's a gift. :/
glimpses from an ivory tower chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Your imagery is raw, honest, and beautiful. I can't even possibly list all my favorite stanzas, but "i don't mind jesus sharing our apartment. i'm pretty easygoing, i'd like to think. i invite him in, compliment his beard, offer him food that won't dirty up his robes", "god crawls into our bed with us, between the sheets", and "well, i would go to hell for you" have to be the top three.

My only suggestions would be to tighten up a few stanzas, possibly eliminate a few if they seem weak, and perhaps consider moving the 11th stanza up beneath the 8th one. It might be just me, but I feel like stanzas 9, 10, 12, and 13 flow better back to back.

You have a gift; please don't ever forget it.
in the city of neon and chrome chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
i love this. every single time i read it it makes me feel something different. the rent reference you put in there was done perfectly as well, and since rent is one of my favorite shows, this only made me like it even more. fantastic job. :D
i dont have a fictionpress chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
but i love this so much.

its so powerful, so powerful. i'm about to check out your other works because this one is so amazing. i dont understand why it doesnt have more comments..