Reviews for Strangest of Gifts
igot4 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This is good story hope you continue with it.
stranger with your doorkey chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
cute. :) a little far-fetched, but adorable all the same. i love the description of the little grant - i can picture him so perfectly! i just want to grab him and snuggle up to him...muse his curls, you know, that whole business. :):)

my favorite line: "I figured it would probably feel awkward for a man and a woman to make light conversation in a sperm bank so I relaxed in my seat." bwahaha. i loved this.
RHiannon chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
omg i was reading this because my crushes name is GRant and I was bored and i started choking i was laughing so hard. His desciption is the same as him in rl and too picture him doing thsi i was CHOKING! He wouldn't do this but it was funny to imagine
ladi.pi chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
How sweet...ah
Bazooka Joy chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Aww, how sweet. A little odd but still sweet. Contrary to the other reviews, I think this one would work best as a stand alone story. Leaves a little mystery to a happy ending, ya know?

Anyhow, I noticed a few typos and grammatical errors here and here but it wasn't so bad that it distracted me. Anyway, that's all.
NAMElessinNY chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I like this story and I'm glad I found it and got to read it. I was just wondering if this was a one-shot or going to have more chapters? Anyway good story.
Ana chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
This was a cute one-shot. I loved it. .

Ana
toonmili chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That's insane but good
Lorin chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That was cute.

Is this a short story or is this the first chapter?
Countessrim chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wow that was so cute and interesting! Are you going to develope it or keep it as a short story? I think you should run with more :)
alyssness chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
that was beautiful.
September Sapphire chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
interesting update soon :)
Silencia LaRuse chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Well this is definitely different, beginning in a sperm bank and all :D I'm anxious to see how their future will look. It must be weird for Grant to have missed three years of his son's life like that.
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Aww. Very sweet. I loved it, though I hope it's not an one-shot. I would really like to know more about Ivory and her past.