Reviews for the creationist
scarlet stars chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This is my favorite of yours. Simplistic and resonating. The blunt form is fitting for the concept.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
iridescent wings

flutter over hyacinths

happy yellow sweet

does pollen grow wings

to thus propagate itself ?

or wings bloom flowers ?
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I liked the first two lines, the format and the context, but I didn't really like that las line. I'm not sure why, though... lol. There's nothing wrong with it, I just didn't like it, sorry!
Amarone chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Hah, excellent point. I do love your use of punctuation and formatting here - the colons, italics, parenthesis, etc. Imagination defense life? That's a first, but it makes perfect sense, now that I look at it. Just a tiny thing, and this is simply my opinion - I suggest putting a period after 'creation', just to end your point. OR, put a hyphen after 'creation', which would immediately take the reader to the next line - not only that, but it would also put some emphasis on the last line - a sudden realization, or a solid conclusion. The way it is right now, it seems to cut off too abruptly, too bluntly, almost. And then the last line is just sticking out of no where, an airy question lost in space. But of course, the poem is still well written, and very deep, either way. Nice :)
Kaname-Kun chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
For lack of a better word, deep! I like the idea of using imagination for defense and her life being what she creates showing her control over it. )
TheBeautyOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Ah, stunning. I think thats all I can say really

I love the way the last line is bracketed, it makes it sound detached as if it is merely a thought. Good stuff. Keep it up!

God Bless You