Reviews for Reasons why I hate Trentsville
auel chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
more more more! omg _
Rookie Fingers chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
Dude, you're awesome! Noah is a really great character; I really love him, even when he's a snarky! Elle oh elle. I feel bad for Taylor and Adam, but I also feel this vindictive satisfaction that Noah is largely indifferent and negative towards them. I hope, Matt's not the one that blinded Noah; I really like the guy and Walsh is a total cuddle-bug! Ela and Celine are feaking cool, Ela reminds me of myself Night makes me hott and I was totally surprised not that he hadn't blinded Noah, but Noah knew about it and didn't say anything. That's just cruel even though Noah bullied him as he did. Lucy's a doll and it warmed me up how she instantly connected with Noah:] I hope he doesn't shun his parents for hiding her. Can't wait for the next chapter!
marylinn chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
And the plot twists... :D
Sunshine Bear chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
I love this story. I just want to know what is going to happen next and stuff.

I WANT TO KNOW!

I love it though...

Just so you know.
runaway sheet chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
Well, clearly NIght is an instant hit. I approve *thumbs up in your face*

WHy no Matt bg? What the heck really happened to Noah if NIght wasn't the one to attack him and all this story does is spring up more questions. What kind of a demon IS Night? DOes NIght like Taylor (just a random thought)? Does he come in X-lg sized plushie? Heh. I actually want a Talm plushie- one that has a button and says 'give me back my Ilan!'

I think you answered and cleared some of my ramblings from the last chapter. Noah's attitude I mean. You addressed why he is the way he is. Bu-u-ut, I'm not too sure you got down Lucy. Would a 6-year old make the connection btw the phonecaallsand the mood swings? She seems a bit too mature for her age. Just my silly observation-Or what I call it. Kudos on a fast update though. And here I was afraid you weren't going to update in a long time.

I want to see more of these peeps. NOah's dad is sweet (Taylor must have got it from his Dad) and What's the deal with Night and Matt? Was Matt Night's lackey? ANswer me *desperately shakes Cat*
Lerene is to lazy to log in chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
I loved this chapter! Really liked the part at the end with Noah and Night._ Love it! Can't wait to read more of this great story! You are a wonderful writer with great ideas!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
If it wasn't Night, was it Matt? Gah, I'm so confused. The wait is killing me. -pouts- But I suppose I'll stick to it and wait it out. It might just be more satisfying to clear up the puzzle, then. I don't think Night should have done that, though. He could have just been really nice to Noah until Noah told the truth. But it was a surprise to find out he didn't do it. Is the story pairing NightxNoah. I always thought it would be MattxNoah, don't ask why. Ah well. Another interesting chapter.
the cow on the box chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
SO good !

I'm really happy that you've updated !

Can't wait for more
Feel The Waltz chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Eep! I Every time you update i just want more and more. I loved the mysterious meeting with Night, and Noahs reaction. Eagerly awaiting your next update. :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
So good! Not the reaction I expected from Noah in regards to his family keeping Lucy a secret from him, but you did good!

And the end! Very mysterious! Keep up the great work!
ohayo chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
this chapter is really good

loved it :)

cant wait for the next one _
Shpadoinkle chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
I'm really loving this story. It seems to me that Matt is the one who blinded Noah.
dreamercrys chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Oh I get it... Walsh is the one that blinded Noah cuz he used to be one of Night's lackeys...right? But Night is a werewolf and Noah is his mate...that is why he used to pick on him... But he thinks Noah won't believe him and he only wants Noah to clear his name because he wants to be able to be with Noah... I hope they bump into each other again soon... And I hope "whoever" REALLY blinded Noah gets their ass beat... Can't wait for more!
DefineNightmare chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
lol. A hickey?Hilarious.

I love how Noah is so independent. But I myself would probably act out if I found of my family were keeping stuff from me and suddenly have protective siblings.

update sooN!

(-*_*-)
runaway sheet chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Wow, Noah’s a bit of a drama queen isn’t he? His brothers beat up the person who beat him up and through some sort of reasoning, he wants to kill them? I get he’s got issues but he’s loaded with self-pity, he is. I still like him, don’t get me wrong, I’m just waiting for him to get thrown into the thick of things again and see how he copes – blind!

Anyhoo, I really want to know why everyone’s like ‘You should hateMatt’ or ‘I’m sorry, Noah’. Really I’m super curious as to the past relationship of Noah and Matt. Who IS Matt? Is he s serial killer, a catnapper, a poacher? Or is he a demon? Well, is he? I be wanting those ‘other-worldly’ beings to come into the story already. But you won’t be updating for a while you says on your page. Okay, I’ll just sit in that there corner and wait for more updates. Prod me when you’re ready to update, K? *sniffle*

Egad! Is Matt cronies the ones who beat up Noah? Wasn’t it Night? I mean, if it was Matt, wouldn’t his brothers have a bigger beef against him being around Noah, especially if they beat him for it? Glah, my head hurts. You’re the author of this story, you figure it out. Then, let us know. Hehehe.

But, seriously, please update it. Like, I’ll pay you virtual monies and everything, hehe. Okay, so I wouldn’t but what’s this other story you’re working on anyway? And what the heck is FF?
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »