Reviews for Reasons why I hate Trentsville
Poptart Guava King chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
oh...truthiness. XD

lol
Lerene chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
loved the part in the car. And I wonder what this secret is, can't wait to read and see.
The cow on the box chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Great story ! Very original !

Your writing is really good and it's a pleasure reading you...

More please
Marrs chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
So i just read this story twice in a row, its pretty great. cant wait for the next chapter
TheLadyPendragon chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
I don't think I like Ela - she's kind of scary. But I do like Celine, because she's really down-to-earth. I'm really happy that Noah got to meet his sister, and that she actually accepted him (Why did his parents keep her a secret in the first place?) I'm still curious about Matt. I mean, I have my theories, but I still won't be staisfied till I know the truth. LOL, I'm a curious person. But the chapter was great. I hope Noah's brothers apologize to him nicely (and mean it) sometime in the hopefully near future. And that his whole family learns to interact better with him, instead of walking on eggshells all the time. Lucy's really cute. :) I think I like her best from her dysfunctional little family. xDD Can't wait for more!
Feel The Waltz chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Ah, now i can't wait for the next update. Lovely update as always, i really adore this story. :)
auel chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Omg, is Matt's last name Night!

I so really am hooked to this story!

Please do update it sooner!
dreamercrys chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Oh, poor Noah... Kids can be so damn cruel... And what are they all hiding from him? And who is Matt really? And why did that boy call him human when they were beating him up? I want answers damn it! Lol... Can't wait for more! I love it!
JtheChosen1 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Amazingly done! I can't wait for Noah to yell at the rest of his family for all this crap they did to him!
12eafggdsg chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
I love this story! It's just so interesting! Who is this Matt? Could he be Night or one of Night's mates? Maybe thats why he was saying sorry... Ahh I don't know! And for some reason I really like Noah's brothers, even though they were terrible to him in the past... I just have this feeling that they (Well Taylor at least, if not Adam) have matured. I like Darryl and Walsh too. They seem pretty cool. Noah is definately my favourite though! xDD It says you haven't updated in 2 months... Please say you haven't given up on this story! I love it! It's haunting me! I can't stop thinking about it! Please update soon!
overlordpotatoe chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
This is interesting! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the supernatural stuff in it.
Lerene chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
great story. I've been meaning to read it for a long time and finally got a chance to do so. Really like it
kepteinen chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Remember the difference between than/then and your/you're. Most of your grammatical mistakes would be covered by that.

This is a pretty interesting story; I like the fact that Noah's blind. Also, it's kind of shitty of his parent to not tell him about Lucy. But anyway. Matt seems cute. Update soon!
xXSingleRedTearXx chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Dude, this story is amazing! Like, seriously, it's really, really entertaining, and making me all curious. It's written very nicely, though the switch from past-tense to present-tense is mildly annoying at times. I greatly, greatly prefer the past-tense for this story, though. Anyway, I hope to see more. )
runaway sheet chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Yeah! Swift update!

Woah, Noah (woot, rhyme) you should care about your brother’s feelings.

Hey hey, people are pretty cool in this story. It’s like they’ve suddenly just matured. Coolness

The events seemed too.. … .. timed, I think. I mean, Noah only meets one person or talks to one person at a time. I can’t explain it but it seems a tiny bit unrealistic. A bit too convenient. Just the most important question: Where are the beings of supernatural-ness?

I get this feeling that Matt is for some reason invisible. How do people miss him?

Also, kudos on the tense consistency. I noticed a few places were off, but it was way fewer that before. Awesome!

Kay, now update sooner. They make most reviewers happy, like walking in wet sand. Oh, don’t be shy and leave out the goodies (demonsandstuffies)
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »