Reviews for Reasons why I hate Trentsville
marylin chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Thanks for updating and please update soon x]
TheLadyPendragon chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
I really like this story. It's interesting. I would probably just read it even if it wasn't supernatural, because it's that good and makes a wonderful drama, from what I can see, but the supernatural element is just the chocolate icing and sprinkles on top of a fully decked out death by chocolate cake. *Yum* In case you haven't figured it out, I like chocolate, and this story, too, if it keeps following this amazing track. :)

The only negative I noticed-and don't get offended because it's really not meant to offend you-is that the story is in need of editing. You switch back and forth between past and present tense, the grammar isn't bad but there are a lot of minor mistakes, and other little things. You should get a beta to look over the chapter before you post it so it can be spot clean. :) Then it'll be even better. I could even beta for you, if you find no one else or have no one else in mind, as I've recently become pretty good at it. It wouldn't do if you found a bad beta, because I remember an author who found a beta who was horrible at editing. ; Also, and this is just me, I get confused when he calls his dad Jason and then switches back to dad. Can you just stick to dad, because I'll forget who Jason is otherwise.

Anyway, don't be offended because I really like the story, and I can't wait to read more. Update soon, okay?
sala chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
Can Matt be one of Night's gang?

I am really curious about that.

please update soon
Poptart Guava King chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
I'm curious about this 'Matt'. This is all very interesting. I'm glad you continued it. And i love Walsh btw.
bigFanS chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
love it so far, really waiting for he next chapters.

and yes please make Noah takes his white cane with him, I know some blind people and they never go any where without it, it represent their independence.

waiting for more of this story
audrii chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
omfg!

you have to write more!

like, now.
DefineNightmare chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
NOAAH! -sadness- I, for some reason, just love him!

Adam is an ass, and well...I think Taylor should suffer a little for his ignorance in his early years before he can be forgiven.

I would blow up to my parents if I just found out that I had a sister...

update sooN!
runaway sheet chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
I was downright shocked that you updated this story! I really really wanted to know where this goes.

OKy, I’m sure you’re past this, but I was re-reading the first chapter and thought I’d point out 2 things: a) tense sucked, sorry it was all like ‘past tense, then present, then bam! Past again, then.. present continuous?’ haha, the last one was just jokes. A-a-and b) a personal pet peeve, but ‘then’ related to time (eg: I ate, then changed) and ‘than’ used to compare (eg: I am fatter than you). Ehehe. Just wanted to point those out ‘coz you have great stories, but I find that sometimes the grammar hides the genius inside.

Okay, now the second chapter. Finally, school. I wanted to know what that’s like. Also, how does the kid still know Trentsville like the back of his hand if he hasn’t been there in 8 years? Hasn’t the place changed? And where are the monsters? I want supernatural monsters *stomps foot* Gimme Gimme.

Hahahahah, physically abused kid, hehe. Why did anyone care that a 7 year old was fat? Kids that young usually don’t care.. I think.

Man, that boy has a sense of humor. .. not like I can see up your skirt.. .. weird if I was above the table.. .. hahaha. I love your funny characters, Cat. Keep them funny.

Gyaah! Who is mystery boy? Ee-ee-ee! Tell us. Now.

Stupid brothers. I want to disown them. And then re-own them. Really though, why is that guy sorry and how did his brother find him?

Update at the speed of light and I shall bake cookies.
common chemistry chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
heavenly slash in the making. thank you :D
Gwengwel chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
I was pretty sure this story was dead!

Glad that is not true!

I really like Noah. Make them pay, go!

The *anonymous* person, it's one of the aggressor?

Please forget that you have a life and just write the next chapter already!

Gwen

p.s. sorry, didn't read/write english until last year, i know that they are somme errors.
Feel The Waltz chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Ahh, i love the sound of this so far. I already really like Noah, and am incredibly curious as to the mystery speaker under the table. I really look forward to your next update. :)
Poptart Guava King chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
oh wow this made me lol, he just sits on somebody. woww... I wonder who the mysterious apologizing person is? I'm so happy about the update!
green.at.9 chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
I recently attended a workshop on how to interact with visually imparied people. It was basically like how to let them sit, and how to walk with them. So, when I read your second chapter, it was so realistic and believable. Keep up with the excellent work and please update soon! :)
kulash chapter 2 . 4/16/2009