Reviews for Reasons why I hate Trentsville
aoi1d chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
I LOVE IT! I wanna know what happen next! Please update soon :D
Klara chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
Absolutely love it! I have found this story recently and fell in a love with it. It's so good and well written and I love all characters! Thank you so much for it and please please post new chapter soon because I can't wait for it!
bell13 chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Interesting story, I'm looking forward to reading more of it. Please update soon! :)
Wings of Beauty chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Please Please update soon!
Jeanette V chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
Instead of starting on my essay or studying for my exam, I read all this in one sitting. All I have to say is I REALLY hope you update this soon! For some reason, I never used to like reading supernatural themed slash stories, but this is so much different than all the rest. Having a blind main character is very interesting, and the scene where Night let Noah see through his eyes really sticks with me. I can't wait to see what you have planned, espcially since the werewolves have appeared!
wallawallabingbang chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
for some reason that i cant remember i always held off on reading this but im glad i gave in today

it has everything i always like in storys

slash,supernatural,switching povs,and its angsty

I LOVE IT !
Checkerspades chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Oh god, it was so long ago that I had to reread the whole story... hope the next doesn't take as long, but as an author I understand if it takes time... life is a bitch, and when you have time to write, the motivation and inspiration isn't there.

Anyhow, I'll lurk in this dark corner for more chapters
Jess chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
This plot line sucks b/c ur main character NOah has no fucking backbone what so ever. With the way the town and his own family treated him he should never forgive them and should have never returned. Your line of thinking is just wrong. Revise the story or scrap it cus it makes no sense.
Keri chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
I love you for updating. I love you for this new twist in the plot. I love you. Please don't disappear again.
VoiceInsideYourHeadVIII chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Awesome!
EmeraldReporter chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
There. Must have been some severe devistation...

Keep writing.
OnceUponAFeudalFairytale chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
This was so good! I'm so glad you updated!
Feel The Waltz chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
I'm so, so pleased you've updated again. This is one of my favourite stories on here, so this makes me super happy. It had been so long that I had to reread from the beginning , but that was okay, because it just reminded me everything I love about this story. Eee, I love Nights character, I look forward to understanding him more as the story progresses. Thank you for posting and I cannot wait till your next update :)
Stormshower084 chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
I love this chapter and am sooooo happy you finally updated this story!
thecowonthebox chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
Yay ! Yay ! Yaaaaaay !

Thanks for updating !

And this is a great chapter ! Full of action ! Love it !

Can't wait for the next one...

:))