Reviews for Reasons why I hate Trentsville
JtheChosen1 chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
Freakin everyone keeps hating on Noah! He;s gotta use his powers or something to make them back off!

I loved this chapter, especially the end with Night and his revelations! Keep up the great work!
runaway sheet chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
How is the school closet the only thing that keeps Matt from escaping?

I still want to know what a Wendigo is. Oh, you did mention that.. oh. Uhh, ick.

Oh, he sleepwalked. That ‘splains it the fact he wasn’t dreaming, but maybe he was.

You mentioned that Noah read in that week he was sick. Did you mention anything about Braille in previous chapters?

Okay, hun. This is going to be a hard hit and I should tell you beforehand that what I say should NOT stop you from writing- like ever! But I don’t find you write the best, but you are trying to improve. I noticed the use of some new words that cut the repetitiveness in your work. But I find that you are Excellent at analyzing emotions. Like I said, sometimes it gets hidden when you focus on too many things at the same time, hence the repetitiveness. Try this. If you’ve mentioned it once, as readers we should remember stuff. Reminding us now and then is a good idea but not all the time. I find it personally makes me lazy asa reader and I need to be told everything about everyone otherwise I won’t think for myself whilst reading the story.

Wow, your characters are really perceptive. Li’l ol’ Noah and Mattie, eehheehee

I’m confused. Why is Matt still anxious? And why do Wendigoes(what’s the right plural form?) want to eat Noah? Or were they really just there at the right place and time? Oh, before I forget, update! Or else.. .. we’ll leave it to your wonderful imagination. And remember, ‘or else’ does NOT include anything Talm and Ilan would do. ehehhe. I miss the dears
Lerene chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
Yeah, another chapter! I love it. Love all the confrontation going on. And by the way do you happen to be a fan of the TV show Supernatural? Just curious because that the one place I heard of a Wendigo before.

Great chapter! great story! Keep up the the great work!
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
i think Matt is currently my favorite character. I'm a sucker for nervous demon-boys with .

Night is cool and i usually go for his kind of character (dark and mysterious)... but for some reason i have a feeling that he's gonna get in the way of Matt and Noah.

great chapter ]
JtheChosen1 chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
Man I felt queasy after reading this too! The emotions you wrote were very intense! Great job!
thecowonthebox chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
Yes ! New chapter ! Thanks for sharing !
marylinn chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
i always come out of this with my head full of what-ifs, lol.

thanks for writing even if it was painful, and i hope you get better soon~
Marrs chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
Ah, this is an amazing story! I'm so glad you updates. I always re read the story with every update.
dreamercrys chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
See it was all a misunderstanding... some little kids just don't know how strong they can be sometimes... I am glad that Noah forgave him... But does Night like Noah too or is it just Matt that likes him?
runaway sheet chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
“and his cousin, whoever that was. Deep down, Noah felt like he knew, but he ignored that feeling because he was trying to figure out how he felt” That, m’dear, is one of the best lines you’ve written. Cheers!

“Memories are like words on a page. They are mostly connected to how you felt at the time they happened.” Wow, this chapter is full of good lines. Kudos. The beginning of the chapter seemed a bit dry if only because there was a lot of explaining the situation and answering questions. Every story has these chapters though. At least it answers a whole lot of questions that nagged me.

Finally, time to face the music, Matt. I was afraid you were going to drag it out; but now Noah knows and can deal with the issue- with finesse (I really wanted to use that word). Darn.. .. I thought that whole thing was a dream. How did Noah ge to the alley in the first place? When did his dream become real. Cat! You give answers only to replace them with even more questions?

And what is a Wendigo. Sounds like Weny (Peter Pan) crossed with a flamingo. Ooh, yeah. That would be a very scary thing. Heh.

I’m really glad to see this update. Spew us another one when you get the chance!
Dorchise chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
gah, i love this!

at first it burned not being able to have Noah see things going on because we would have these scenes that would have been great to read and stuff but then hes blind and the effect was killed...now i dont care about that cuz it makes Noah more humanly blind which in turn makes me sympathize with him and "see" things like a blind person would.

i love Noah (he is just too funny, imo), i love Matt (gah! so cyute!), i love Night (in my mind, he belongs with Taylor...), i love Taylor (the perfect mother hen) and Jason (almost doesnt seem LIKE a father), and i love Walsh (adorable).

i love your cast D

one thing ive noticed throughout the story, grammar wise, is that you use 'then' when you should use 'than'

As the rule of thumb you need to use 'than' when comparing things ("My mom likes me more than my sister") and use 'then' in an order of sequence ("My favorite snacks are fruits; with apples on top, kiwis as my second fave, and then lastly oranges")
keikochan100 chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
I just love your story so much...please updated soon!

I'll give you a cookie!
Lerene chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
I had a feeling it may have been Matt from what you said in that one earlier chapter when Noah meet his sister. By the way, why isn't his sister still not living with their parents?

great chapter!
Initially loaded chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
I love this. Completely and utterly in love with this. I really just want to know more, I'm practically gagging for more!
thecowonthebox chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
Poor Noah ! He's always ill !

That's it ! He knows now ! For Matt is the ONE