Reviews for Epiphany
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Nicely written. Interesting theme, but sadly bullying for whatever reason is so common. I do think you should have ended with another monologue though, so we as readers could see a bit of an aftermath. There are also a couple of grammatical typos floating around, but it only took the focus away from the beginning. Nothing major; just me being a little picky.

But seriously, nice job.
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

Peaches and Wings chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This was great, I really enjoyed it. Sylas has wonderful little monolouges that are just too funny and dark, and I must say that "he" is quite the character. Though a lot of the other characters were a little two dementional, I really liked reading your piece.

Just out of curiosity, my musical theater teacher requires that all of her students do contrasting monolouges as part of a major test grade and I wanted to ask your permission to do one of Sylas's monolouges. I won't do one without your permission, and most certailny wont perform it without giving you full credit as writer and artist. The last thing that I would ever want to do is steal someone's work.

Feel free to say no, you don't have to give me a reason and I won't bug you for one, but I felt that it was important that I ask your permission before I used your work.

Thank you for your consideration.

P.S. I really did love it!
Society's Willing Pariah chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This is a genuinely moving story. I'm glad that I've found someone who is willing to give their voice to those who are so often silent.