Reviews for Ice Cream and Brownies
SpringINLights chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Cute! Fluff is my addiction... A little rough when Jayden tells her about his crush, but not bad at all. Wonder how Scarlet likes brwonies.

Oh, one last thing, interesting that they both ordered two of their favorite (two scoops of ice cream/ 2 DOUBLE brownies).
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
aww such a cute story :)
blurrylights chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
So cute so cute so cute! I absolutely adore this one-shot...I'm such a sucker for happy endings! :)
ShannonxD chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
aw that was such a cute one shot :P

it woulda been been better if it was a little bit longer, but neither less, it was great :]
AshleyDawn chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
You're right, fluff IS a guilty pleasure of mine! Which is why I loved the story. I noticed two typos, nothing major though.

- Well, mainly becauseIhave never seen any other expression from him. - Pretty self explanatory, right?

- Maybe, just maybe, i'll try a brownie with vanilla ice cream. - Capitalize the I! :)

Feel free to check out MY story!

-Ashley
x3life chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
aw how cute! )
balloonfista chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Very cute and fluffy.

Ri
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Oh, cliche. But it's pretty well-written and of course I love food. :D I'm very glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2. (:
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
good combo. :)

vanilla can be amazing, that's true. but it's severely misunderstood and unerestimated.

i like it. both the choices of dessert and the fic.
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Cute :)

-Aria
Jenni Mills chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Yeah, good story.

I would have liked maybe a little more sexual tension between them at the wall. It got a little confusing there for a while.

I'm glad they ended up together.

If you'd like to review something of mine, I'm enjoying working on a story called red fortune at the moment.