Reviews for Abidon
Colourcubify chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Yay! You're back finally! Hehe.

Thanks for getting this up, even if it did take a few months. It's worth the wait. This story is really good. I really like Aisha's character and Luca reminds me of one of my friends so, yay.

Please get the next chapter up as soon as you can!

Lich Queen
Colourcubify chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
*Squeels* This is still awesome! I can't wait to read on. Please, please, PLEASE continue this! You have a very good talent! Aisha is an amazing character, same with Luca. I hope with ALL OF MY HEART that you will continue this! Please?
Colourcubify chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Omg this is an amazing start! I love it already! I wonder who's in the cell with her? The prince? Oh well, I'll keep reading and stop asking stupid questions. This is a great story! Keep it up!
Theresa Renee chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
That's great! I can't wait to read the next chapter.

unique story!
Lana Sky chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Wow! I must say that I LOVE this chapter so far.

The Prince seems kind of arrogant though, in an obnoxious way but...hotness cancels that our right?...no?

I can't wait for the next chapter!

nicola
N. Singh chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I love it!

It is a nice story that really grabbed my attention. I like your writing style and do like the way you have described the prince. Honestly, the more akward a relationship is, the more enjoyable it is to read it.

I liked how the man in the prison was sent by the prince, I think trials like that are good as it will test Aisha's commitment to her goal of killing the Queen (a.k.a the BITCH!).

Keep writing, as I look forward to your next chapter.
Lana Sky chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I loved this! I totaly adore it!

From the summary I suspected a crappily written cliche, instead I found a well written, interesting story that held my attention until the last bits. I actually found myself going "Aww man!" at the end where you cut it off.

Please please please continue it soon! I cannot wait!

Don't leave me hanging.

nicola

PS:(i susgest you change the summary because it dosen't really do the story justice.)