Reviews for Tower Kuns
SightSpirit chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
A brilliant, engrossing fantasy adventure, the Tower Kuns was a delight for me to read. Also being the first work I have read on FictionPress, I was amazed at the author's creativity and skill. Before reading, I planned on moving on to another story after the first chapter. That was not to be, as Tower Kuns brought me completely into its world where wizards coexist with normal people. Although it is fairly similar to J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter books, it still offers an entirely different story and will probably appeal to HP fans, too!

Only one thing stood out for me as a critic/reader that could use some improvement. I found it a little confusing. Why? Some of the characters were not introduced properly. Maybe I was not paying enough attention, but I did not know that the last name of Meg and Jane was Kay. So when I got to the part when Mrs. Kay was meeting with the two French wizards, I had a hard time figuring out who Mrs. Kay was. Rachael was also a problem. I still, after reading chapter 3, only have a vague idea of who she is. But that may be reavealed in the future.

Sariera, when you write you next story, the only recommendation I have is to describe who the important characters are a little more than you did in Tower Kuns. Other than that minor thing, this fantasy is full of suspense, magic, and even some silliness! This is the next Harry Potter!

My rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Irish toaster chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Oh Rachael *shakes head* haha really good cant wait for the next one
Written chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
ooh! I can't wait to see what happens next! that was a great opening... loved the line about shoe size and age :) that was cute!

I hope you update soon so that we can see more of what's going on. that guy had a wand, right? interesting... I like it so far, but this first chapter was a bit short. still, good tone and stuff. light and fun.
Irish toaster chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Ah! tense! haha really good like the light tone of the story,allows the reader to read fast and not get bogged down. I really liked it