Reviews for Knight Love
Pumpkin.-.-.Kween chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I didn't really get what the title has to do with the story. I thought his last name was going to be Knight but it wasn't. anyways.. I originally kinda thought like Troy was gonna be the main love interest because it seemed like it from the beginning. Then it seemed like there was going to be a love triangle but no. Then it seemed like Troy was a kinda okay character but ended up being the opposite. I think you mightve kept changing your mind about where the story was going and it shows in your writting. If you think out your story in full BEFORE publishing it, it would be less confusing for your readers. Also the story seemed rushed at times, especially towards the ending.. its as though you were over the story already and just wanted it to end and thats not fair to your readers. - all of that aside, you have a knack for making your readers feel the emotions of characters and atmospheres of settings. That is a hard thing to do with words. Work on not rushing the story, being consistant with details and facts and also thinking through a story and re-reading before publishing it and you have a great future as a writter.
Gone-ForEVER chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
I know you already said that you don't have time to edit, that you only have time to type it up and you only want feedback on the actual story line but the thing is your spelling and grammatical errors really affect the final product.

Your concept is interesting but your main character does seem to be very much a damsel in distress, the first three chapters all end the same and I think that really makes her seem weak.

I don't mean this as a flame and I hope your not offended but this story could be much improved with a little revision and attention to detail because it's all the small details that make a story great.

One more issue is how fast paced your scenes are, there's not much dialogue or information and at times it can be quite confusing. I hope you will take some of the issues that I have addressed into consideration because this story does have a lot of potential.
Oriana-Lian-Starchild chapter 17 . 11/13/2010
Hey I just finihsed your story and I have to say I really like it and you even made me cry so that was a bonus.
AuraVybrid chapter 16 . 7/27/2010
I love this story. i loved how it ended i actully cried. this was a memorable story i think becuz of how it , i'm still kind of choking/sobbing. i just want to say thanks for sharing this awesome, beauitful story with me and the others that read this story. Merci,

*Auravybrid*
Da-zGreen chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
OMG! I loved the ending... You did a fantastic job. To bad they couldn't live forever to see their grandchildren. hehehhe. But love it! Thanks for the fun. Hope to read more of your stories.
Last Wish chapter 17 . 4/17/2010
I wolfishly cute. Happy ending, how I wished the whole time she would turn into wolf. :( The story could have definitely been longer, but I'm satisfied with the ending so it's okay haha. Keep on writing!
Letyne chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
Realy interessant story
MadameLeQueen chapter 17 . 4/3/2010
Loove it. It was adoring, fast and sweet. And I liked how you went all the way to the end with tv an anna's life (:
WithEveryReason chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
I like T.V's point of view.
WithEveryReason chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
How does she know where anything is? It's not like she had a tour of the house when she was passed out.
WithEveryReason chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
That was...interesting? They're wolves eh?

Hm.

Unexpected, a nice little twist. :D
WithEveryReason chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
I'm a bit confused and even though so much is happening I'm finding myself lose interest...
shutterbaby chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I think the beginning of this story has a lot of potential, but it looks like a draft to me. It could definitely use some further editing. For example, it says things like (research forested location) or (location's high school).
Destiny1406 chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
I love it so far! Can't wait to finish it! I only want to ask that you possibly take a look at my stories! Thanks

Haybell
queensarah1 chapter 17 . 2/2/2010
I loved that story its my favorite story and the ending is so heartwarming

Love