Reviews for Knight Love
Aradia Cloud chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Oh. Interesting.
Aradia Cloud chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Oh my god. Troy is such a bastard. I could just, like, frickin castrate him.
Aradia Cloud chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
What the hell was that? Mine? His? Maybe ours? Possessive much?
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 16 . 12/27/2009
That was an AMAZING ending :)

GREAT JOB!

Snarkybum chapter 16 . 12/26/2009
OH MY GOSH ITS AMAZING! I have to say I hope you write a sequel to it, or a companion... Man it was such a cool read. Thank You for writing ]
pendragone96 chapter 16 . 12/26/2009
im really confuse...did anna become wolf and wh was/ that little girl if she was called anna and how is she related to the people who died and was the book written by anna?
Scarlet Dawn chapter 16 . 12/26/2009
WOW! Awesome story! I loved it!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
I thought Troy was the black wolf, not T.V.
Crystal Red Roses chapter 16 . 12/24/2009
Ah I think i just cried, that was magnificen. Like seriously you should get that published it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
icefox2flamingphoenix chapter 16 . 12/24/2009
...i do belive i will cry now...MUCH LOVE FOR THE KNIGHT LOVE!
Ellybeth chapter 16 . 12/24/2009
Awesome book. I absolutely enjoyed. The ending was someone what sad but I was glad that it actually stayed true to the story instead of piecing all together like one big fairy tale. Thank you.
violet-eyez chapter 16 . 12/22/2009
how is it that her daughter became a wolf but she didn't
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
Wait... I don't completely understand this "she's not pregnant" thing. I mean, I am totally happy that there are no pregnant main characters (I don't like stories like that :P), but ... How?

I didn't get this claim and release thing Nata was talking about. Could you elaborate, please?

Thanks and GREAT STORY! :D

I'm glad it didn't turn out to be a vampire story; I don't like vampire stories xD

Mo- The Reviewer chapter 14 . 12/14/2009
1) Does Lilly have any werewolf blood in her?

2) So if Lilly knows about all the werewolf stuff, isn't it, like, against the "Code of Conduct" or something?

3) WHY THE HECK IS TV COVERED IN BLOOD?

... Yep. That's basically it.

Mo- The Reviewer chapter 13 . 12/14/2009
HOW THE HECK IS HE ALIVE?

151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »