Reviews for i hate everything
AshesofGrace chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
that is a very true poem and the a/n at the end is true too. if your going to have a problem getting over it yourself will only make you stronger.
sweets555 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
anything you'd like to talk about?

i've though something across these lines many times. favs.

and if it helps, at least you're able to write...i haven't been able to turn anything decent out in months.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Hmm, this is a very touchy subject for me, mainly because I think twloha is an amazing organization. I think people who act like they're depressed for attention and shit, and give people who really are depressed and who really do need help a bad name, are stupid. I don't agree with them, and I think they should just shut up. But I also believe there are a lot of people who really do need help. The sort of people you wrote about in your poem, are the kind I mostly tell to shut up, because they're just whining. But, yeah. Good poem.

Faith
scoreboards.on.bedposts chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
aw, stix.

i actually have that book ordered.. lol :(

smile hunnie, even if your friends are being complete assholes, or aren't realizing that you don't want that kind of 'help' from them... you're still an amazing person.

and! an amazing writer.

keep it up. :)

i won't be writing again for a long time, i had some problems with some people... and i just had to let fictionpress go for a while. just wanted to let you know about that.

i'm always here for you if you need it.