Reviews for Karma
tr chapter 7 . 7/29/2020
I briefly remember reading this long ago. There are some situations that are a bit inconsistent but that can be expected if you are trying to change it many years later. I can understand what it is like to look at your teenage story and realize it needs to change it's life direction because the way it was set to was leading to certain disaster. It does not help when you writing skills and interests has changed. Trying again is admirable and can be quite daunting. Good work coming back!
bookaholic13 chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
luv it ! u need 2 finish this story !
Laureina chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
this is super so far!

i can't wait for more plot development, keep up the wonderful work!

_
SlightlyNumb chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
I love this story. Oh my gosh, I can't tell you how much. I stayed up past midnight to finish what you have up so far. Ian is awesome! By far my favorite character. Your writing style's amazing. Looking forward to updates! _
deformed beauty chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
ohmygod, update! x)

awesome story and really interesting ;]
Persimmons chapter 6 . 11/1/2008
I hate Kate. I hate whores in stories though, so you should make a less obnoxious female character to balance it out maybe :P I really like this story though
Ceres chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
I was just wondering, do we ever get to know Ian's real name? Besides that, just keep writing! Update soon!
MsMellowMint chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
Whoot. I laugh at Ian. XDD

Amazing chapter. It's very good.
MsMellowMint chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
I'm impressed with the way you shape your words when you write.

Although I do think the part with Ian tickling Esau was a bit much, I rather enjoyed that scene. (XD)

Looking forward to more updates. *smile*
lpluver chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
I really like this story. It has a great plot, and its characters are well-rounded, unlike some stories i have read in the past. Keep up with the excellent work! By the way when is Ian going to tell Esau that Ian isn't his real name? i remember reading in the first chapter that Ian didn't want to give his real name and instead gave a fake one. If i'm wrong correct me. well thats it! plz update!
nyves chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
I really like this story. I love Ian and Esau. Please update soon, oh, and have a safe trip! (since you were leaving for the airport)
ScarlaBlack chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
I love this! Update soon, please :3.
MsMellowMint chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Wow, I'm captivated. The length is fine, in fact, I like it. I look forward to another update. :D
ashemk chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I didn’t mind the length, and it was interesting, but I know others might glance at this and go “Ack~! Too much!” and then totally leave without reading. And I enjoy unrealistic occurrences, keeps things fresh.
Colin Joseph chapter 1 . 8/28/2008